Polaris Hanger Dimentions

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Watching the videos and such it looks like the limiting issue will actually be the dimensions with the doors open and not the floor size.

Promotional materials have shown the Gladius (20m x 16m x 5m) and the Sabre (26m x 24m wings folded x 5m) deploying from the WarChip Hangar Bay.

I am betting that an Aurora will fit (possibly 2 but depends on how they use ItemPort to secure a ship inside a ship), a 300 series probably, SuperHornet probably, SpacePenguin for sure, Gladiator probably, maybe even a Freelancer.

The Vanguard by comparison is 37m x 25m wings folded x 8.8m, and the Redeemer is 37.5m x 19.5m x 11m, so doubt they will fit (but would love it if a Vanguard would fit, Hoplite module in a Vanguard would be awesome popping out of a Polaris).

'Gimp

Crymsan

Space Marshal
Mar 10, 2016
RSI Handle
Crymsan
There is a reddit article on this and according to them, cutlass just squeezed in, the VAN was to big (shame I know you want to hide it). Even so this ship is on paper and may change if it ever makes it into the game.

Mettan

Admiral
Dec 31, 2014
RSI Handle
Metan
Can i put my Freelancer into your hangar?
Its too big . . . . (that's what you were waiting for right =). )

I traded in my Carrack for a Polaris in part for the bigger hangar. I wounder if it has a med bay too? I could dock my cutlass red on it.

Forgot your password?