[poll] So 2.0 Baby PU launched, does Anti-Squeaker still have to eat a hat?

Does Anti have to eat a hat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Is there "on camera" clause in the agreement?

Also, I recommend a good leather hat, less preservatives and easier on the digestion. Older fabric ones have all kinds of weird preservatives, and goodness help you if they have a steel brim.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Sorry to be "that guy", but I said I would do it if the PU Alpha was out. PU being Persistent Universe.

This is AC 2.0 which was supposed to be out over the summer, when I made this bet, what 8-9 months ago?

It's not persistent, since it's spun up and has a had cap, and no money or reputation is carried over.

It's not a universe since it's one map in one system.

If there's an actual PU Alpha out that has a persistent server, I'll eat the damn hat. I really will.

But this isn't the PU Alpha, even CIG is calling it the "Baby PU" or "Protoverse". Which is a fancy way of saying large world + multi-crew.

honcho12

Space Marshal
Oct 12, 2014
RSI Handle
honcho12
Sorry to be "that guy", but I said I would do it if the PU Alpha was out. PU being Persistent Universe.

This is AC 2.0 which was supposed to be out over the summer, when I made this bet, what 8-9 months ago?

It's not persistent, since it's spun up and has a had cap, and no money or reputation is carried over.

If there's an actual PU Alpha out that has a persistent server, I'll eat the damn hat. I really will.

But this isn't the PU Alpha, even CIG is calling it the "Baby PU" or "Protoverse". Which is a fancy way of saying large world + multi-crew.
chicken

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Sorry to be "that guy", but I said I would do it if the PU Alpha was out. PU being Persistent Universe. BLABLA BLAH BLAH BLABLABLAH
OTHER STUFF SQUEAKER SAID
BLAH BLAH BLABLABLAH
Oh, I agree, this is far from a PU alpha.

We just want to see you eat a hat. The reasoning behind why you're eating said hat is utterly inconsequential. Can you eat a hat for us? Pretty please?

Eat it. Eat the hat. EAT THE HAT.

Oberstleutnant

coolest dude
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
OberstLeutnant
Oh, I agree, this is far from a PU alpha.

We just want to see you eat a hat. The reasoning behind why you're eating said hat is utterly inconsequential. Can you eat a hat for us? Pretty please?

Eat it. Eat the hat. EAT THE HAT.
I don't care if the hat is real or made out of tacos, he just needs to eat a hat.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
i am sorry to disprove your theory anti-sqeaker:

1. It is persistent. The data is stored in a DB that is backupped probably everday. So even nothing is carried over, it is persistent. forever. In the backups of CIG.

2. "A term for "universe" among the ancient Greek philosophers from Pythagoras onwards was τὸ πᾶνtò pân ("the all"), defined as all matter and all space, andτὸ ὅλονtò hólon ("all things")" - Wikipedia

And that it is, no matter how small right now.

Also:

pls eat your hat.

Forgot your password?