[Poll] To Pledge or Not to Pledge, that is the Question

How should I go about purchasing a Pledge package for Star Citizen to get the best fiscal value?

• Total voters

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
This game is worth spending some money on. I haven't been as eager for a game to launch in a long, long time. In fact, the only thing currently with a similar level of anticipation is the new Star Wars movie.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
This game is worth spending some money on. I haven't been as eager for a game to launch in a long, long time. In fact, the only thing currently with a similar level of anticipation is the new Star Wars movie.
[WARNING] If you are tempted to spend money or may want to spend more money the Star Wars movie will induce excess spending on Star Citizen once seen. This is not just a theory; but go ahead.. watch any amazing space sci-fi movie or tv show and see what happens...

Have money saved for SC pledging after you watch Star Wars.. next year. Start saving now....it may get bad.

To challenge this... go watch Battle Star Galatica again watch a good Viper dogfight scene.... if you do not own a hornet or another good dog fight craft you will immediately purchase one... or two. Or if your some members your very own battlestar ;)

Flipsie

Lieutenant
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
Flipsie
Wait there's a new Star Wars movie? :S

Forgot your password?