• GrimHEX Station

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Heres how I'm going to experience the Hex for the first time: Don't spawn there. That's anticlimactic. The first time you see it, you should approach from the outside to see its splendor as the creators had wanted. I can't wait to look out the bridge of the Nogas (starfarer) and witness those tethered asteroids. The prospect of landing in a hangar has me excited as well. But, like many have said, my ship is ultimately my home. That IS why I bought such a big-ass ship, after all.

LiterallyAlty

Space Marshal
Jul 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Literally
I don't use the PU enough to maintain a criminal rating, so Port Olisar will be where I spawn. That said, if anyone wants a ride between them for shopping...

Reactions: AstroSam

Don Solo

Vice Admiral
Jul 19, 2016
RSI Handle
Don Solo
Heres how I'm going to experience the Hex for the first time: Don't spawn there. That's anticlimactic. The first time you see it, you should approach from the outside to see its splendor as the creators had wanted. I can't wait to look out the bridge of the Nogas (starfarer) and witness those tethered asteroids. The prospect of landing in a hangar has me excited as well. But, like many have said, my ship is ultimately my home. That IS why I bought such a big-ass ship, after all.
I'll be on board with ya.

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
I want GrimHex for some decent clothes
I already bought a complete outfit at GrimHex (can't show you yet NDA you know) and am safely back home at Port Olisar.
(Wait until you see my Super Duper Top Secret hat.)

See, you can have both.
I call it CityBoppin & BarHoppin.

What?!? We will totally load up my Aurora with as much boos as we can cram in. Drive over to grim and tailgate. Y'all gotta bring the BBQ
An Aurora full of beer. Hell, I'll load up my Starfarer with both beer & Vanduul steaks for the BBQ.

I choose GrimHex because [THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CENSORED BECAUSE I SIGNED SOMETHING THAT SAYS I SHALL NOT SAYS THINGS ABOUT STUFF]
Perhaps Guss is right. I have said too much already.

The Razgriz

Vice Admiral
Jul 24, 2016
RSI Handle
The-Razgriz
I'll probably use GrimHex as a base for a little while once the full release finally arrives. Although I won't be participating in illegal activities (openly that is), it has potential to be very profitable venture. With it being a haven for criminals, you can wake up in the morning and bag half a dozen bounties on your way to get a muffin and coffee. Get a couple more while you wait in line for the privy. Take a short nap. Then grab some drug pushers after lunch. Then you just have to load a dozen or so hogtied miscreants into the back of the Cutlass and take a leisurely cruise to the nearest bounty office to collect. Easy peasy.

Forgot your password?