Possible Hacker found within game.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Now what I am wondering is, do all cheater topics disappear like this?
Is this for marketing purposes?
topics on hackers is a vulnerability so if you put out that there is a way to hack the game in the public sector those posts are going to be removed for the safety of player accounts Personal information etc. the less other hackers know the better the chances of patching the game to protect it.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I am late to the party but oh well...
If that was a Dev, that was inappropriate.
With the ship hijacking and floaty feet to kill the guy... and walk down to the ground.

Quite frankly, if that was a CIG Dev that needs to be quashed now.
With Ark, the developers allowed toxic work culture against customers in official servers.
The game started somewhat decent and then spiraled down into a cesspool for developer-customer interaction in-game.
The culture was not addressed early enough and strong enough to keep from spiraling into what it became.
This all happened within the first two years of the game's alpha early access development. I doubt it is much better now.

CIG's behavior in deleting the post is odd to me as well,
why not comment that they will investigate it and that they take an activity like that seriously?
Why attempt to hide it and what is the philosophy about that?

Now... this could simply be the guy's system was really bugged there was a player with that name in his party.
the floaty feet thing can happen with NPCs, I have seen NPCs floating walk after my character respawns and assets are not loaded in quickly enough.
Mind you I have SC on an Optane drive and even with that, the floating walk NPCs happen from time to time right after respawning.
And the marker bouncing can happen once in a while, I have seen it but not as bad as in the video.

In any event, I have way more questions than answers from looking into this.

Rustrabbit

Admiral
Mar 1, 2017
RSI Handle
RustRabbit
would not be dev .
also
i can easily find him

maybe you shouldnt accuse people before game is fixed

stop trying to start a witch hunt on a player after reddit deleted it

btw the player is not banned .
the player has redeemer,cutty,carrack, cat ,
this is just noob report

the whole game was like this at various points

but you guys can carry on posting it ., what if that was you bugged . would you also like to be called a cheater

Last edited:
  • Glorious
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?