Post your PC builds here!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
I'm curious how many people actually use wireless, backlighted keyboards. Lighting seems to me would be extremely useful.
I have a backlit wireless keyboard (was a gift), and a backlit keyboard on my ROG Laptop. It can be distracting for me. I had eye surgery a while back, and the scar affects my lower peripheral vision. It's a weird effect. My brain interprets any color change below my line of sight as potential motion. Consequently I don't actually use the colors for gaming, and usually prefer it turned off or just a solid red or white if it's dark in the room.

SullyQuindarius

Admiral
Dec 24, 2017
RSI Handle
SullyQuindarius
So just btw, I'm slowly starting to get to a point where I'll be ready to start putting stuff together - so far I have a motherboard (Asus Z370-E), CPU (i7-8700k), GPU (MSI GTX 1080), and case (NZXT H440). Once I get the cooler I'll probably install the CPU/GPU/Mobo in the case. Any tips or things to watch out for since this is my first time building a PC? And should I even bother putting what I have together or should I just leave everything sealed up nice and tight until I have everything I need, and then build the whole thing in one fell swoop?

Forgot your password?