POW (Plan of the Week) 3 June - 9 June

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Good afternoon TESTies! Here is next POW. I have received lots of great feedback concerning these threads. Please feel free to constructively critique either below or via PM to myself! I've been pulling screenshots off of reddit to use in here, but would love to use some of yall's screenshots from playing in the verse! This week is the marks the Origin Celebratino week in Star Citizen, so keep an eye out for new info! With 3.5.1 on the way, we will see our first implementation of ship customization!

Plan of the Week

3 June – 9 June

MONDAY, 3 June

RSI: June Subscriber Flair

TUESDAY, 4 June

RSI: Lore Post - Serialized Fiction: One Last Job (Part 1)

WEDNESDAY, 5 June

RSI: PU Monthly Report

RSI: SQ42 Monthly Report

THURSDAY, 6 June

RSI: Inside Star Citizen

RSI: Vault Update

FRIDAY, 7 June

RSI: Roadmap Update

RSI: Star Citizen Live

RSI: Newsletter Email

SATURDAY, 8 June

TEST: APAC/EU Crew 10am-1pm UTC

TEST: Rally Racing Practice 6pm-8pm UTC

SUNDAY, 9 June

TEST: Combat Flight Training 8pm-10pm UTC

As a reminder, Tumbril Ranger Sale ends on June 10. Get your motorcycle (or token placeholder) now! That wraps up this week. We will also be updating this thread with new links and news as they are discovered.

We will see YOU in the verse!

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Hey all, just finished updating the POW to reflect CIG's week in SC. Hope you enjoy! Leave a comment below.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
This is helpful. Maybe when something important comes up, you can do a PSA and reference one of these POW's...like,

"PSA - as mentioned in the POW, the Tumbril Ranger sale ends June 10, get your LTI tokens before they are gone!"
Not a bad idea!
I very much like this break down of the week, thank you so much for providing it!
You are most welcome!

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm so excitey! I get to try out a new beer which is as big as a champaign bottle tomorrow!!! :D :D :D Drunk rally driving!
There is one big back draw with that size of bottle: the beer will be not cold anymore when you reach the bottom. Lukewarm beer is guaranteed mission accomplished for drunken rally driving 😁

Forgot your password?