POW (Plan of the Week) 8 July - 14 July

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Greetings fellow TESTies! I hope you all are enjoying the testing of 3.6 in PTU. I apologize that this week's POW is a little late, things have been a little hectic for me lately.

Plan of the Week
8 July - 14 July

Monday, 8 July

-

Tuesday, 9 July

RSI: Lore Post - Portfolio: Rayari Inc

RSI: Squadron 42 Monthly Report Comm-Link (Repost)

Wednesday, 10 July

RSI: Subscriber's Newsletter

RSI: Wave 2 PTU GO GO GO GO!

Thursday, 11 July

-

Friday, 12 July

TEST: Daily ops 10pm-12am UTC

RSI: Roadmap Update

RSI: Star Citizen Live

RSI: Weekly Newsletter (via email)

Saturday, 13 July

TEST: APAC/EU Crew 10am-1pm UTC

Sunday, 14 July

We will see YOU in the 'verse!

Last edited:

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Ah the first image with cargo! Now that the Valkyrie is a cargo ship too, its a pretty cool multi purpose ship. Troops, vehicle or cargo.

Reactions: Printimus

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Ah the first image with cargo! Now that the Valkyrie is a cargo ship too, its a pretty cool multi purpose ship. Troops, vehicle or cargo.
Do you think it will be viable as a cargo running ship with its very limited capacity? Why would you pick this $400 ship to run cargo over a much cheaper Freelancer or other? ( i think the max amount is shown in the pic above)

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Great POW, looking good :D

Think it's silly the Valkyrie don't stack cargo at least one level, what's the harm really?
If anyone want to pay 400 to use it as cargo wile not fighting or dropping of tropes or vehicle with it so let them.
And ...no I don't even own a Valkyrie (not yet) I like it,.. but limitation it have make it really uninteresting ship for that price range.
But seriously IMO I think it's silly...
If a ship is made a way that it got potential to do other than it was made for, so let it do that what does it matter, I think it will bring a lot more versatile game play if it was so.

CHEERS!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Think it's silly the Valkyrie don't stack cargo at least one level, what's the harm really?
If anyone want to pay 400 to use it as cargo wile not fighting or dropping of tropes or vehicle with it so let them.
And ...no I don't even own a Valkyrie (not yet) I like it,.. but limitation it have make it really uninteresting ship for that price range.
If a ship is made a way that it got potential to do other than it was made for, so let it do that what does it matter, I think it will bring a lot more versatile game play if it was so.

CHEERS!
lol as stated by CIG many times before, its not a cargo ship. The main reason you cannot stack it more than 1 level is that the cargo magnets in the floor are not strong enough and you risk your cargo tipping over.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish

CHEERS!
Honestly $400 for a very versatile jack of all trades vessel is a good deal, yes its primary function is troop transport with a vehicle or two depending on size, but if and when capital ship boarding and land conflicts do become a thing and lasts for days or weeks at a time, having these on hand to do hot drops and quick resupplies from orbiting capitals or land bases will a great boon.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
lol as stated by CIG many times before, its not a cargo ship. The main reason you cannot stack it more than 1 level is that the cargo magnets in the floor are not strong enough and you risk your cargo tipping over.
LOL I know why and all that, but isn't it funny, as in who coded it to be that way anyways ha ha ha ha :P

CHEERS! 🍻

Do I dislike it that it is that way, not at all.
Just think it's silly..

Reactions: Bambooza
Forgot your password?