[Price Check] RSI Account - Digital Scout LTI Package with Super Hornet

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
Got an RSI account with a Digital Scout LTI package on it. use to have an aurora but was upgraded to the super hornet.

Comes with all the backer rewards I have gotten since October 2013, which is when the account was created.

Been playing CS:GO really competitively here lately so figured why not try and sell my extra account to buy a nice knife on there.

Also has $45 store credits, 17k UEC, 5,513 REC.

PACKAGE IS NON GIFTABLE!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
ouch, non-giftable is the issue. If it was, people would buy it straight up. Package I am using now, is from early in kickstarter too, has alot of goodies too. These packages are great. I think everyone should have one. Tons of free swag in it :P
(for instance, free rent on my first hanger... )

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
yea I figured being non-giftable would be an issue, it's cool tho, I'll just probably end up keeping it and using it also.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Why are people so against non giftable accounts?
Just buy the account that has what you need and you are golden.

Usually resellers raise their noses at non giftable account ships.

You do realize that shit won't matter when the game launches right?
No one will be able to buy or gift anything any more.

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
Why are people so against non giftable accounts?
Just buy the account that has what you need and you are golden.

Usually resellers raise their noses at non giftable account ships.

You do realize that shit won't matter when the game launches right?
No one will be able to buy or gift anything any more.
It's mainly because they want it all on their own account and not someone else's account. Mainly because accounts are so easily taken back by the original owner, it's tough in the RMT world.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Fair enough.
Consider me educated.

Did not think of that.
I always naively think that people are good in general, and those scumbags that try to swindle people are stuff of movies.
Joking.

Well If I were to ever sell my account, I WOULD SELL MY ACCOUNT. :)
You know. The transaction is over. That is it for me.
I would not fall so low and go cry to CIG to get my account back.
But that's just me.

Desync™

Captain
Jun 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Desync
Fair enough.
Consider me educated.

Did not think of that.
I always naively think that people are good in general, and those scumbags that try to swindle people are stuff of movies.
Joking.

Well If I were to ever sell my account, I WOULD SELL MY ACCOUNT. :)
You know. The transaction is over. That is it for me.
I would not fall so low and go cry to CIG to get my account back.
But that's just me.
Well that's where a lot of people are actually legitimate and sell / buy / trade game accounts and items in game. But then you got the ones that sell these things then turn around and claim they was "HACKED" just to get the things back and re-sell them. It's a risky business, been doing RMT since the Ultima Online days and you can gain or you can lose from it.

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Yeah you have to be smart, and thanks to a massive multi-million dollar history on Paypal, and following their rules, scammers trying to pull that crap off with me, get tosses aside. Its not uncommon for me to every month face a guy who tries to even do a charge back using their credit card. They win for about 60-70 days, until Paypal finally finishes the investigation, bans the person, their credit card being revoke, (or so i have been told by one angry man) and me getting the charge back settled, in my favor. Had one just recently. Was charged back and forth 4 friggin times before being permanently put to rest, again, in my favor. I am of course the reseller, most of the time. People feel being a reseller is difficult on Paypal, but it's not. You just have to follow the guidelines, call paypal alot when there is ANY concern, and take notes, of every conversation. You also , do not need actually have done the transaction THROUGH eBay when using paypal, but so long as the messaging system you used was done on eBay, even if you broke eBay rules and skipped eBay entirely in payment - Paypal still can access eBay messages, if you give them permission and work with eBay to do so. So, I use it to trap scammers, all the time. They don't last long. I then also forward a warning to other vendors of the same type of items of interest to beware of whomever etc..

We keep to our own otherwise, but work together for things like pricing too, etc, but especially when it comes to scammers.

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Face to face account sale.
Just a thought.

Sell to those you know, or at least know well enough through contacts etc.
There is always Skype, demand that he /she shows his ID card on the camera,.. whilst you record the whole conversation as a means of proof.
When both parties agree, you have nothing to loose.

It is simply a transaction between 2 consenting individuals both wanting the same thing.
To complete a sale.

Forgot your password?