Piracy Privateer

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I'm game for this too. It sounds like good times! I'll bring the beer and whiskey. :slight_smile:

I've only got my starter ship thus far, been renting other ships for practice. I'd get a kick out of flying as support. Defending the bigger ships if necessary. And flying guard while boarding parties take the loot. I haven't done much FPS yet, so shooting a rifle and not hitting my own dudes would be a challenge, so no boarding party for me (yet).
We'll train you up and steal you a better ship to fly. You're in good hands.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm game for this too. It sounds like good times! I'll bring the beer and whiskey. :slight_smile:

I've only got my starter ship thus far, been renting other ships for practice. I'd get a kick out of flying as support. Defending the bigger ships if necessary. And flying guard while boarding parties take the loot. I haven't done much FPS yet, so shooting a rifle and not hitting my own dudes would be a challenge, so no boarding party for me (yet).
Shit Grap, who cares how good you are. I am mediocre at best at most in game skills (i think). It's all about the fun. Welcome to the party. Haha
We'll train you up and steal you a better ship to fly. You're in good hands.
All-State? Ha, I'm hilarious. Just ask my wife: she'll tell you I think I'm the funniest man alive.

Seriously though, you've come to the right place Grap. You'll have fun with this crew.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm looking at re-jigging a bit. Eliminating my Carrack, using an Aquila instead, and adding a Prowler.

That'd give me the Vanguard line, Reclaimer, Caterpillar, Cutlass Blue, Redeemer, Herald, Hurricane and Sabre for Privateering. As well as the Aquila and Prowler.

So many thoughts, haha.

Forgot your password?