Probably Spoilers: Star Wars 7

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
Stop being critical, there were no jar jars, no whiney slaves and no jar jars. Wait I said that one. Episode 8 is a new director so maybe it'll be less copycat. The played it safe and for good reason. No one wants a sequel that plays out like the prequels

Bigcracker

Space Marshal
Feb 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Bigcracker8789
I seen the movie twice. I have to say it was a great Star Wars movie. Kylo Ren/Ben Solo unmasked is awful, I just do not see how he can be Han and Leia's son. I thought finn,Rey, and Poe are great! hope to see them all together, also more Black Xwing!

Me being Critical and Hopeful
- I Wish we got to see more of the storm trooper life from Finns POV
- Hope Finn can wield the force in 8
- Who got Lukes blue saber? It fell from cloud city.
- Han loses the Falcon and is just a dust bucket?
- Through all of starwars we are told let the wookie win, or he will pull your arms of its socket. Chewie just seen his best friend of many years die right in front of him.I wish he went just ballistic and scary.
- More ships. What happen to the Awings,Bwings, Tie interceptors, and etc.
- In episode 8 Lando can have all of hans things now

4.5 out of 5

Dranoc

Autistic EVE Player
Donor
Feb 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Dranoc
Ok, I've waited a day, but wtf disney? That movie was horrible. I have loved Star Wars, in spite of the prequels, but damn, I would rather watch TPM again than whatever the hell that was. Congrats on making a shit ton of money on a movie that was basically ANH remake.

If it aint broke dont fix it. I cant see why disney would try to do anything that doesnt work. they bought the rights to make money selling merchandise.

Gamedude

Captain
May 31, 2015
RSI Handle
HoloSat
If it aint broke dont fix it. I cant see why disney would try to do anything that doesnt work. they bought the rights to make money selling merchandise.
Which is why they suck dicks. They made a continiution of the story based on an old story. It just fucks up the universe and makes plotholes thus anyone going to try and study the universe will get annoyed to hell.
Long live the Legends.

Tortilla the Hun

Grand Admiral
Jul 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Tortilla_the_Hun
Finn and Rey are Mary and Gary Sue's. They 'level' up too fast and too easily. They have one scene where they don't know how to do something, and then the next time they encounter that again, they suddenly are the best at it. Rey especially. For never showing an ounce of force sensitivity throughout the early parts of the film, she goes from having flashbacks, to somehow knowing to use the mind trick, to fighting off a trained force user and summarily kicking his ass in 45 minutes. Sorry, it took look 2 whole movies to be a convincing Jedi. I jsut think they rushed her development and didn't handle it well. For example, in all of Ep. IV, Luke is referred to as a damn good pilot. So it is believable that when he gets behind the controls of the X-Wing he can fly it. Rey just, does it because she needs to. Annoying really.
I agreed with the earlier points, but I stumbled upon this informative post (and the book that was mentioned which I fully intend on reading) adding more detail to Finn's history.

gladestone

Vice Admiral
Mar 8, 2015
RSI Handle
gladestone
Here is a theory going around the net a few of them..Rae has become a incarnation of vader himself to at one for his sins in 4 5 6, My theory is that she was possessed bye obi wan himself, if you noticed she was fighting obi wan style in episode 3..

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
I stopped being a Star Wars fanboy when Disney bought out LucasArts. I knew in the long run, they'd fuck it up somehow.

I was right.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I stopped being a Star Wars fanboy when Disney bought out LucasArts. I knew in the long run, they'd fuck it up somehow.

I was right.
There's only one thing TEST Squadron can do now... crash our Aurora's into the Disney headquarters, take over Disney and remake the remakes... this should go along well with our plans of drunken galactic conquest.

Forgot your password?