Project CARS!

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Anybody else a little bit hyped about this game? Looks gorgeous and probably one of the first games I will play on a VR headset.

And btw its only 37.49 US on greenmangaming VIP right now :D

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Of late I have been wanting to get into racing, as in going full hog with steering wheel, pedals and shifter. Project Cars look amazing but I I just wonder how good it will be on the simulation and if it will be any where close to iRacing.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Of late I have been wanting to get into racing, as in going full hog with steering wheel, pedals and shifter. Project Cars look amazing but I I just wonder how good it will be on the simulation and if it will be any where close to iRacing.
from what i've seen and read from the alpha it's all been mostly positive :D

Reactions: ROBINSON

ROBINSON

Grand Admiral
May 8, 2014
RSI Handle
R0BINS0N
Time will tell - I may resist on a steering wheel for some more shinny Star Citizen ships :).

ChenAU

Vice Admiral
Dec 8, 2014
RSI Handle
chenau
my friend told me that the only issue he came across was the physics. Like "when you go over a bump the car jumps" however he has not played the alpha for some time so yeah. Other then that I'm sold on weather.

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
I'm definitely getting it.

I'm such a sucker for racing games...

and I've been really happy with Greenmangaming so far. Bought so many new releases with them at 15-33% off.

Reactions: glockjs

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
I'm definitely getting it.

I'm such a sucker for racing games...

and I've been really happy with Greenmangaming so far. Bought so many new releases with them at 15-33% off.
yeah i rarely side step the pcmr code of thou shalt not pre order...but when i do i use GMG. actually they have some good sales in general and they will send you codes in the ol' email too.

Tooterfish

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Tooterfish
Is there going to be a deterrent to playing bumper cars during a race? Really excited about this game but this sums up my racing game experience so far.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
Is there going to be a deterrent to playing bumper cars during a race? Really excited about this game but this sums up my racing game experience so far.

yeah it has crash physics. but damnit all to hell. after watching a youtube vid leading me to watch BeamNG i ended watching more BeamNG vids and bought it :/

zeddie

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Test-Dummy
It'll be a bit different from Driveclub, primarily because it's mostly track based. Much wider run-off areas.

Driveclub crashes are somewhat easier to avoid after the first turn pile ups, and I usually end in the top 3, unless there are much better more consistent drivers, or better cars.

Really love the game so far, and every DLC has been great.

Gearen

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Gearen
I just need a cars game, and that one is Forza. So thanks, but I think I'll pass this one :)

Forgot your password?