Propaganda Photoshopings! (Volume 2)

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Hey, you there, yes you there, look at these things i made. After you are done looking at them gimme one of those fancy like thingies. I got a pretty good Like/Post ratio going and if you could boost that it would be great.

Anyway...

First on my list of things i have put together from various things is our supreme leader Montoya

I grabbed a screenshot from Admiral Bishop's speech, i recolored the white undershirt and the white portion below his epaulets. I managed to get a selfie from the leader himself to use in the image as you can see. i also altered the collar icons and crest in the background to the test logo. the winged medal on his breast is now a yellow jacket.

Here are the stages of work on it if you wanted to see.

I also just isolated the stand and Montoya for possible poster use

And this

If you noticed i also made some test raptor marines aswell as a test red alert bear

This one is just plain silly and i did not do much with it. But i did it anyway! Though someone who is more creative could probably improve on it.

Those of you who are familiar with our own propaganda master RussianJ may have taken note of his end of stream screen. It was a collaboration between me and Agent021 and here is the portion i was most responsible for.

annother red alert thing with a cartooning of RJ's face i made stamped onto it.

Many months ago a guy on the forums called ragnas made a great sketch of his idea for a test squadron industrial logo. I then i proceeded to claim that i could use my magical powers on it... I then didn't do it for like 5 months. BUT IT IS DONE NOW!!!

Well that's pretty much all i have so...

Have a beer!!!!!!

EDIT: Forgot to add this

Also if you want to see my first Propaganda collection click this thingy

Last edited:

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
That is some fine, 120-proof propaganda. Goes down smooth.

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
In the

I don't see anything....
Like.... It's like the "Find the cat" picture or the "Is there a deer in the grass?" picture.
View attachment 1347
Can you spot the hippy?
View attachment 1348
I see it! I see the hippy! Weapons free!
I haven't put it in yet lol, I was just asking if that would be a good background given it is the bridge. But I have another idea now

Forgot your password?