Prothy the Prothean

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Where you from stranger? I'm not your stranger, pal.

What drew you to Star Citizen? Chris Roberts' charming smile.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Bar fights.

What was the first game you remember playing? I'm too traumatized by it to tell you. One of those cartoony point-n-click things for kids, freaked me out so bad and still does.

What other games do you play? Payday, Skyrim, Fallout, Hawken, War Thunder, Titanfall, TF2, etc.

Picard or Kirk? I'm pretty partial to Riker's epic method of sitting.

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Welcome Prothean!

When you bar fight, do you wear a vest? Do you have a beard and a crowbar? And do you have a motorcycle?
And what will I ask next?

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Welcome Prothean!

When you bar fight, do you wear a vest? Do you have a beard and a crowbar? And do you have a motorcycle?
And what will I ask next?
I bar fight in the buff. I am clean shaven, and possess a crowbar, but it sees seldom use outside of bank robberies. I sold my motorcycle to achieve enlightenment.

Reactions: Walex and Shive

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
I bar fight in the buff. I am clean shaven, and possess a crowbar, but it sees seldom use outside of bank robberies. I sold my motorcycle to achieve enlightenment.
Well any interstellar traveler knows, you can get by in any possible of an infinite number of universes if you have:
1. Your towel
2. A crowbar
3. A big bushy beard

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc) Bar fights.
I can imagine CR including that stat. Each generation, you hope to beat your ancestor's record for Bar Fights. Do we have a ref/moderator of all bar fights onboard the Idris in-flight bar yet?

What was the first game you remember playing? I'm too traumatized by it to tell you. One of those cartoony point-n-click things for kids, freaked me out so bad and still does.
My guess is either Toonstruck, The Neverhood or Phantasmagoria?

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Well any interstellar traveler knows, you can get by in any possible of an infinite number of universes if you have:
1. Your towel
2. A crowbar
3. A big bushy beard

I can imagine CR including that stat. Each generation, you hope to beat your ancestor's record for Bar Fights. Do we have a ref/moderator of all bar fights onboard the Idris in-flight bar yet?

My guess is either Toonstruck, The Neverhood or Phantasmagoria?
None of those. It was truck-themed or something, I think you played as a tow truck who wanted to get into racing.

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
None of those. It was truck-themed or something, I think you played as a tow truck who wanted to get into racing.
I thought they were not accurate guesses. I was trying to think of the point and click adventure games that gave me nightmares as a kid, haha! An animated story about a tow truck sounds quite traumatizing if it's presented wrong!

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
The puzzles... so fucking horrifying. Like Pac-Man but with actual drugs instead of shitty metaphorical ones. Also, there was a section specifically for scaring you, cobwebs and shit.

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome! I think I just found my wingman for bar fights :D

BluChew

Captain
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
OGKush
The puzzles... so fucking horrifying. Like Pac-Man but with actual drugs instead of shitty metaphorical ones. Also, there was a section specifically for scaring you, cobwebs and shit.
Are we talking about my brother-in-law's date? o_O Welcome to TEST

Forgot your password?