Prowler Launch Trailer

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Oh also whilst we're on the subject of prowlering - I really fancied this ship when it was first presented to us - but I thought to myself, every other alien ship they've ever released has been an underwhelming waste of dollars. Almost everyone with an alien ship never uses it.

NO I said. I will leave this to be yet another Alien ship failure.

Seems I was wrong. I paid the price I did! Over a hundred dollars more! And no LTI either.

Sadness.

Ok gonna go rock against the wall for a bit sobbing.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
True! I am staying away from LTI tokens now though as it makes it really hard to rejig your fleet I.e if you want to melt stuff and try something different you end up losing all your good ships with a bunch of argo cargos in your buy backs.

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
anyone notice how that when CIG wanted to sell the Ballista, it could easily lock on and blow an eclipse out of the sky that flew near it...but when they want to sell a prowler, it can fly right over a Ballista and not be seen?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
anyone notice how that when CIG wanted to sell the Ballista, it could easily lock on and blow an eclipse out of the sky that flew near it...but when they want to sell a prowler, it can fly right over a Ballista and not be seen?
Bwaaahahhaa.

Reactions: vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Prowler looks like a big dragonfly, looks cool but not my cup of tea for that price. I'd rather take a C-2 hercules.

True! I am staying away from LTI tokens now though as it makes it really hard to rejig your fleet I.e if you want to melt stuff and try something different you end up losing all your good ships with a bunch of argo cargos in your buy backs.
This was my thought too a month ago, but i've cooled down. Since i have missed all the anniversary sale from the moment i backed in 2012, when the majority here who build their fleet over years, lti will be only for big ships and token for ship till 200-250€ range. This is the only way i can get my hands on ships i want before next sale, which is sooooo far away for my taste :)

Last edited:
Forgot your password?