PSA: Check your "Foundation Festival" referral's email for possible discount code

Brictoria

Vice Admiral
Apr 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Brictoria
Earlier today, I received an email which had been sent to my "referral" for the current event which included a code that could be used by that account (Supposedly non-transferrable[1]) for 10% off a single purchase in the next 3 days (until the end of the month) with a maximum discount of $100.

Email Subject:
⏳
10% OFF COUPON – 3 DAYS LEFT!
Message Body:
There’s only 3 days left to use your exclusive 10% off coupon on limited-time deals! Grab an armor set from the pledge store, add a splash of paint to your ship, or explore various career paths with our upgrade offers. These incredible deals will disappear soon, so act fast!

USE CODE: <<SNIP>>

(Apply at Checkout | Non-transferrable | Single-Use | Maximum Savings is $100 USD | Expires July 31, 2023 20:00 UTC | Not valid on Merchandise, Gift Cards, and Foundation Festival Starter Packs)
I have heard that at least one person received a 5%, rather than 10% coupon, but any discount is better than no discount - I just wish they had announced at the start of the event that the CCU's with added armor would be on sale until the end of the month so that I could make better use of this, rather than buying them towards the end of the free-fly.

[1] If it's like the Invictus coupon, it should be usable by any account.

Forgot your password?