PSA: Go outside, everyone.

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
I just had to have a discussion with my coworker about the importance of going outside. He is 22 and has spent 1.2 years of his life playing Steam games which doesn't include WOW or other games he plays. Please, get up and go outside occasionally, everyone.

This PSA brought to you by Doritos and Mt. Dew.

Doritos and Mt. Dew: They still taste good after a lengthy gaming break.

View attachment 8034
Uh then what does this mean....

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
I just had to have a discussion with my coworker about the importance of going outside. He is 22 and has spent 1.2 years of his life playing Steam games which doesn't include WOW or other games he plays. Please, get up and go outside occasionally, everyone.

This PSA brought to you by Doritos and Mt. Dew.

Doritos and Mt. Dew: They still taste good after a lengthy gaming break.

View attachment 8034
Question. Can we take our beer with us?

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
I can't get mine to work :/
Same, if your profile is private it wont work, and after setting it to public it takes a bit.

If you mean uploading to the post, what I ended up doing was print-screen+pasting it into paint, cropping it, then uploading it with ImgBB and just copying the result image here.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Same, if your profile is private it wont work, and after setting it to public it takes a bit.

If you mean uploading to the post, what I ended up doing was print-screen+pasting it into paint, cropping it, then uploading it with ImgBB and just copying the result image here.
Yrah, I set my profile to public an hour ago and it still won't work :/

Forgot your password?