PSA: I am responsible for all you idiots!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Properly educated I see.
Yes, htanks you yery much :D

I's this like the "please do not like my thread - thread" and we're supposed to actually now all go and spam the recruits - aka "so now your a TEST citizen" section ? I am so really confused now. I'm not sure if I am in the right place or not, but, aren't we the guys that replied to operation pitchfork with Operation Yawspoon, or the guys who will fly our Aurora's into one of the stars ?

I also tried to post that "hello I'm new here" thingy, but it got deleted from the concierge forums section and the account was banned. I shrugged and said sorry, I'm with TEST now, and they seemed to understand, and unbanned me. I also keep asking them to restore my thread and maybe just move it instead, but they will not relent and have asked I quit bothering them with it. Was awhile ago, but I refuse to surrender so easily !

Okay, I'm really just making all that up. But made you read it anyways MUAHAHAH!

P.S.

Do NOT like this post !
Damn I failed on this one - KI overflow while trying to read this huge wall of text :eek:

in TEST, even the spais are forgiven
Phew, lucky me :confused::D

Varku

Space Marshal
Apr 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Varku
TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUADRON! Hi TEST! Great to be here!

2 years late but I hope I atleast did it right!
dis is vrong ju ned to frite id dis waie:
TEST SQUADRON - BEST SQUARDON

As this is the same way our glorius leader has written it in our own logo, and it has taken us several month to notice it.
In great memory to this, we continue to do so. So we allways keep in mind, that we're nothing more than a bunch of space-idiots not even able to write our own name without misswritings or to performing a spellcheck on our own logo.

Forgot your password?