PSA: The ultimate LTI token - LTI CCU

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm new to SC; how does this work exactly? Do I have to own a 315p?
Not at all. You can buy any CCU you want. In this case, you get the warbond CCU from 315p to Nomad for 5 bucks, and you can use it to add LTI to basically anything you want, so long as you first upgrade to a 315p, then upgrade to the Nomad using the CCU. Please note that when you do go to buy the nomad CCU, it will say "two options available":
1606150992010.png

Be sure to click here and select the warbond option:
1606151036380.png

This will save you 10 bucks and allow you to apply LTI to a non-LTI package.

Reactions: FZD and vahadar

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
No, those doing that are just securing the cheapest upgrade to Nomad warbond possible, either with a Kore or a 315p, they just cost 5$ like that.
And since those 2 ships are always available in store, you can still upgrade when you want a token ship that has a lower credit value vs Kore or 315p, to one of those, and then use the 315p or Kore to Nomad LTI CCU warbond. This way you can upgrade everything, standalone ship, starter package, ships in pack that have a value inferior to the Kore or 315p, then the Nomad, then any higher value ship vs Nomad and you still get LTI.

So you can stock for later upgrades.

edit : damn lol havent seen the replies before, i just hit reply when i read that hehe ^^

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
You guys actually made me realize I could get my fleet much cheaper with the Exploration Pack that was $695 because it comes with 5 ships and most can take advantage of the Nomad AND MSR warbond upgrades. So for $10 I can save $50 with each ship. It was actually the ability to upgrade to an A2 that made me switch, I thought that wasn't possible since the last announcement of which ships weren't able to CCU anymore. Could've sworn the A2 was on that list. Gonna upgrade the second Carrack to a Perseus.

Patrick Spaceman

Grand Admiral
Oct 4, 2020
RSI Handle
Patrick_Spaceman
Yes, so buy a 315P doesn't matter what the level of insurance is.
Apply the 315P to Warbond Nomad CCU token. (At any time you like, even after the IAE etc)
You now have a Nomad with LTI.
Now with that LTI Nomad you can buy CCU to other ships (more expensive than the Nomad and when they are available), and when you CCU to the new ship, the LTI carries over.

Reactions: FZD and Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I've still got the old Exploration packs with Carrack and a few other ships. My fleet would probably be double the price without those.
Yeah, I'm building off the old exploration pack and the scoundrel pack.

Reactions: FZD
Forgot your password?