SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Its in "My hangar" at the side under "buy back pledges"

HOWEVER

You currently cannot use store credit to purchase buybacks, and it does not include upgrades (For example, I had an aurora MR which got upgraded to SH, i can buy it back, but I can only get the aurora)

**EDIT** Ben has said that Unmelt via store credit is coming, but they need to work out a few things like unmelt limits and so forth

**EDIT EDIT** It appears the reason you cant unmelt upgrades is basically cause its too complicated foe the website. Doesnt look likely to change in the near future

Last edited:

Sintha

Space Marshal
Sep 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Sintha
There is post saying that in the future credits can be used. It will take more time and have some limits

Reactions: SPRNinja

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I tried to buy back a Phoenix upgrade for cash, but the SKU is not there, just incase anyone was wondering, I saw it on my list and decided to give it a hook :D

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
Its in "My hangar" at the side under "buy back pledges"

HOWEVER

You currently cannot use store credit to purchase buybacks, and it does not include upgrades (For example, I had an aurora MR which got upgraded to SH, i can buy it back, but I can only get the aurora)

**EDIT** Ben has said that Unmelt via store credit is coming, but they need to work out a few things like unmelt limits and so forth

**EDIT EDIT** It appears the reason you cant unmelt upgrades is basically cause its too complicated foe the website. Doesnt look likely to change in the near future
Well, as long as you can buy back, thats a great feature ! on one of my accounts, I literally have every ship, except a Javelin and Idris or the jump. All with LTI. Even assorted Phoenix packages.

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
hot damn, i got like 4x vanguard Harbringer, 3xsentinals, 2x wardens, and a whole bunch of hulls A to E, and a every Endevor set/ single item you can think of in my Melted list :D

If I was a internet business person it let people pay me to unmelt and gift all my extras ha

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
It won't let me purchase anything though, always says I am missing a badge. What friggin badge am I missing ???

Forgot your password?