PTU 2.5 Wave 2 GO!

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Mee ( :D ) too.

But again 30GB of data volume? Thought they wanted to decrease these download sizes?
Well, this evening, in five or six hours, I will start the download. :)

Reactions: Captain Call

Thalstan

Space Marshal
Jun 5, 2016
RSI Handle
Thalstan
My update patch today (build from 2 days ago to last night's build) was just 5 GB. I think yours was so high because it was a major update. It looks like they have reduced the daily build patch size significantly.

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I've done my duty, spent some time, reporting some issues. But under the line, for me its unplayable at the moment because the control customization does not work proberly and my hotas somehow won't cooperate with PTU2.5 :( I *really* am hoping that these - for me - major issues will be solved until official release of 2.5 *sigh*

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
I've done my duty, spent some time, reporting some issues. But under the line, for me its unplayable at the moment because the control customization does not work proberly and my hotas somehow won't cooperate with PTU2.5 :( I *really* am hoping that these - for me - major issues will be solved until official release of 2.5 *sigh*
Derek is on top of it but generally releases his newest script after their release of the versions.
http://3dpipeline.net/
An email from his patreon site tells me he is working on it. Great guy. Great Target script. Really great!
It even includes pedals and mfd.
I expect the release will come this week or so Mr. Roberts said in his live stream at gamescon.
There are keyboard changes coming as well but I always leave those stock anyway.
I think it is mostly additional keys but I don't know. I didn't get an invite this time.
I know the end key will get used for something but I forget what.
There is not much sense in me testing if the controls are different.
I'll wait and run 2.4 till the release of 2.5 (and hopefully the new script if it is required.)

Here is an example of Derek's work. It is worth a full watch (30 times).

Reactions: AstroSam
Forgot your password?