PTU 3.18 Available (Wave 3 / Open PTU!)

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
Well, my download speed has dropped from 4-5 MB/s to around 200KB/s. Think people are catching on and the download server is getting slammed. I wouldn't mind if I didn't still have about 68 GB left to download.

Edit: And it continues to plummet. Down to an average of 70 KB/s. Maybe I'll get to play it sometime next year.

Reactions: CosmicTrader

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
I've almost got the PTU downloaded. I'll contact CIG to tell them they are allowed to spin the servers back up. Thank you for your patience.

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
Once I finish up some errands in the PU, I'll copy over and hop into the PTU.

Reactions: CosmicTrader

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
So, the good news is that my framerate has not turned into a slideshow in cities anymore (like it sometimes does on live).

Otherwise, it's been a bit rough.

I'm thinking of heading back to the live servers for a bit. Not that the PTU is unplayable, but between the inventory problems, missing interaction screens, having elevators disappear on me, getting killed by a tram in the MT transit, and now this infinite loading screen.... yea, I might need to wait until they hotfix some of this stuff.

Last edited:

Leofev

Commander
Nov 29, 2022
RSI Handle
LemmingOfEvil
I reported all the bugs in the PTU that were making it impossible to do anything else, so I'm gonna call it for a bit until the next hotfix.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?