PTU makes me know how Vass Feels

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
So yeah im sure a lot of you have felt like this.

Personally wondering if some of the issues im having are related to me or if its really just that broken. I've seen videos of people making it out into the verse and what not. I personally have only managed to make it to a Comm Array 2 times before it crashed.

I also notice SEVERE frame drops once i get down stairs after leaving my bunk. Is this happening to others?

Reactions: Snakey

CrimsonCyclist

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2014
RSI Handle
CrimsonCyclist
Not getting frame drops but I also only consistently made it as far as to a comm array an crashing/timing out just before I can EVA. Yeah some people are lucky enough to get 15-30 minutes of game time but it happens. They're working round the clock to find the causes of the bigger server and client side issues, especially the elusive Code 0.

It's gonna take time, my suggestion would be to try for 1 or 2 hours each new patch and leave feedback on the issue council and back up anyone else's reports you can re-produce. Helps the devs a lot.

Reyalp CB4

Space Marshal
Oct 1, 2015
RSI Handle
reyalp
Not getting frame drops but I also only consistently made it as far as to a comm array an crashing/timing out just before I can EVA. Yeah some people are lucky enough to get 15-30 minutes of game time but it happens. They're working round the clock to find the causes of the bigger server and client side issues, especially the elusive Code 0.

It's gonna take time, my suggestion would be to try for 1 or 2 hours each new patch and leave feedback on the issue council and back up anyone else's reports you can re-produce. Helps the devs a lot.
Yeah i dont mind really. I also make sure to be pretty through on the issue council. Contributing to known bugs and Reporting ones that i find that i dont see posted.

I just find it funny. Last night i think i probably rebooted the game at least 50 times. All the while just kept thinking to my self "This time im gonna make it to the FPS area". I did get super excited when i made it to the asteroid ring and got to fight a bunch of what im guessing were pirates. The fact that i managed to kill all of them then Quantum jump to another area felt super great.

All in all my HYPE train is still riding high

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
CIG did not expect a perfect stability improvement with this patch. I'm expecting another week of ptu before we hit live.

Forgot your password?