Pulse nightclub shooting

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
@Phil can you please stop turning this into a gun debate. I am asking nicely. This thread was made for those who lost their lives not about gun laws. Make another thread if you feel the need to discuss this.

I hate nothing more than when a death is used to push forth an agenda. Please let remember these people in this thread and not discuss politics.
I have no issues with anyone debating this on the forum but I agree a debate should be taken to another thread, I feel like this one got a little derailed. And on that note, what happen sucks :/

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Im going to step in here and agree with Stars.

There is a reason we avoid politics as a rule here.

We are here as gamers and all get along very well because of that, but when politics get involved, somebody is going to get butthurt, so we just avoid the topic.

If you want to come debate with me in live chat, we can do that instead!

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
We can debate later. However there are some extremely important things america must think about. But that is for a different place and a different time. All we can do now is to support the families and friends of the dead and hope that the injured can recover.

EDIT x2 @Phil its been a few days. leave the politics to a later date, if not at all due to the fact that TEST becomes a politic mess when people brings this up. and most people just want to reflect. go here to discuss it

Lockhearts

Commander
Oct 20, 2015
RSI Handle
Lockhearts
My thoughts are with the families of this tragedy but what really hit me the most and really shredded my heart was a day before all this, on the 11th. Christina Grimmie was someone I had watched for years on youtube, she was shot dead also in Orlando believe it or not, just a day before this.
I remember the days when she would sing cover songs in her bedroom with a crappy camera and a crappy mic well before her singing career took off, but she stuck with it.. and sadly this is what she got, shot dead while opening her arms to give what she thought was a fan a hug.

You can only hope that things will change, one day, when Americans finally say enough is enough

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Yeah, that shocked me also. Nearly forgot that during the massacre reports.
What is happening all around...? :(

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
My thoughts are with the families of this tragedy but what really hit me the most and really shredded my heart was a day before all this, on the 11th. Christina Grimmie was someone I had watched for years on youtube, she was shot dead also in Orlando believe it or not, just a day before this.
I remember the days when she would sing cover songs in her bedroom with a crappy camera and a crappy mic well before her singing career took off, but she stuck with it.. and sadly this is what she got, shot dead while opening her arms to give what she thought was a fan a hug.

You can only hope that things will change, one day, when Americans finally say enough is enough
Christina's passing shocked all. even though i didn't watch her stuff, i knew who she was and she will always be remembered in the yt community

Murderer

Space Marshal
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Murderer
Expressing my condolences to those who were affected by this whether directly or it affects your community. It saddens me to see someone capable of so much hate to affect the lives of so many. It is my biggest hope we are able to move forward with a peace and love for all.

Forgot your password?