PVE Ark Server

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Server is back up. You need to download the new DLC. If you dont you will get a blank map.

Jestyr

Space Marshal
May 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Jeso
Anyone planning on playing on a fresh Center server? Looking for testies, still learning the ropes.

Reactions: Xaing

Halesh

Commander
Mar 1, 2016
RSI Handle
Halesh
The server we have running is newbie friendly. We will help if you want a hand or we can leave you to your own devices. There is still tons of room to build and get resources.

Raven

Captain
May 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Raven172
Is anyone still maintaining the server and keeping things up to date? I can't connect and it's been telling me to make sure the server is running the current version of all mods. It's the error "Mod Version Mismatch" if that helps.

Thanks.

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
So a couple of us started playing on the new Official Primitive Plus servers. We got in on the new servers and have a few really good spots already claimed. If anybody wants to join we are on PVE-OfficialPrimitivePlus13. PP+ has been a new challenge since you lose all of the Tech stuff and gain 130+ new engrams. It more designed for Co-Op play.

Our main base is at 45, 70 on the island. Hopefully we see some people soon.

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
And today was not a good day for the Test Squaddies on Primitive Plus 13....A Spino decided to jump our dino fence and eat everything we have. :(

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I just bought ark just now. so I will have to check this out

Reactions: Sanbo

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
And today was not a good day for the Test Squaddies on Primitive Plus 13....A Spino decided to jump our dino fence and eat everything we have. :(
I really hate Ark sometimes lol. Well at least everything else was in the stone house. Guess I know what I'm doing tonight.
building every thing 3 high in stone......

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
No worries its Ark after all. The only game I play that rapes you when your incapable of defending your self, yet I keep coming back for more lol. I hit you up on discord later tonight.

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
So, quick update for everyone: last i saw we had a set of four Pteradons, A trike, a Few dodo's and a set of Dillo's - not sure how far things have progressed since then though :P

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Yeah Bull went on a taming spree yesterday. :) I should be on a lot this weekend since the wife is working. Building in stone finally from here on out so we don't have that problem again.

Hopefully we can lure some new and old players back it would be nice to play with the group again but this time all in one tribe.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?