PVE Ark Server

FluffyVonRage

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Palegrave
Hungover ARK is never a good idea - might have effectively traded the trike for 100 narco pots.. :oops:

If someone can sort me out with narco arrows I'll get us a new one :P

In other news: where've the pteradons gone? D:

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
I stole the pteranadons and flew them into the sun, or was it a volcano... Can't remember much after that last beer, except I don't think it was the last...

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
So a couple of us started playing on the new Official Primitive Plus servers. We got in on the new servers and have a few really good spots already claimed. If anybody wants to join we are on PVE-OfficialPrimitivePlus13. PP+ has been a new challenge since you lose all of the Tech stuff and gain 130+ new engrams. It more designed for Co-Op play.

Our main base is at 45, 70 on the island. Hopefully we see some people soon.
Glad to see over the weekend we had a few people rejoin us on ark. :D

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Thx to Bull we have a few spots ready to be built on in our little village. Hopefully some of the old timers will stop back by and of course the invite is open to all :)

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
So apparently last night, Ark decided to rape us with a 12 inch dildo by spawning another Allosaurus in our base somehow, killing our two allosauruses and also miraculously destroying the preserving bin that had ALL OF OUR EGGS AND KIBBLE

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Think we need to finally build a water base until they fix the allos. Ill talk to you guys tonight so we can decide on what to do.

Rav

Admiral
May 5, 2016
RSI Handle
R-A-V
Is this server still around? I've tried multi times to get on it and it never lets me.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Is this server still around? I've tried multi times to get on it and it never lets me.
We've moved from this server to an official one.. We've been playing the Scorched Earth expansion since it released last week. Feel free to check it out if you have the DLC. We're on NA-PVE-ScorchedEarth757. We also have a base on NA-PVE-TheCenter591 now that they allow cross server transfers.

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Okay - I think I am done with ark for a while. Fuck this buggy ass bullshit game.

I am submitting yet another CS ticket today. Our only two pteras that were on this server just up and disappeared from where we safely put them away yesterday. No activity in the Tribe log -> just gone.

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Okay - I think I am done with ark for a while. Fuck this buggy ass bullshit game.

I am submitting yet another CS ticket today. Our only two pteras that were on this server just up and disappeared from where we safely put them away yesterday. No activity in the Tribe log -> just gone.
And before you ask Sanbo -no they weren't in the cliff side with the grass you don't like. They were safely tucked away in the log, which I assume is bugged like the ruins were for Xiang. So no more log Dino storage

DontTouchMyHoHos

Space Marshal
Apr 4, 2015
RSI Handle
DontTouchMyHoHos
They put more time into finishing SE and delayed finishing Ark because of it. They got sued for 40million and are using SE to recover the money im assuming for their illegal failures.

Sanbo

Admiral
Donor
Oct 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Sanbo
Good news Bull.

Current Version: v247.6
* Fixed case where Survivors/Items could be lost on travelling between ARK's

We will see hopefully they did fix it.

Xaing

Admiral
Nov 11, 2015
RSI Handle
Xaingu
Yeah come join us, it's a map of the Center and I'm getting back into ark myself now that I upgraded my pc. Awesome to play with great graphics and to see all the changes to the center since I last played ^^

Forgot your password?