Question about age restrictions?

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I saw that the following was put on the bottom of our History page on our Org page on SC.

"AGE RESTRICTION: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS AN ADULT ORG. 17+ ONLY"

Is this disclaimer in reference to our biological or mental ages?
If it's the former, well ok then. If it's the later, will we have to dispose of members?

I only ask as my son has expressed interest in joining and Org. He asked me "Dad want's the best Org I can join?" Seriously, that's what he said. Well how could I not steer him here? When he went to our Org page, he saw the disclaimer and was confused. He's over 18 biologically. And he's very much older then me mentally. He was wondering how I was able to join.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
There is something fundamentally wrong when you are sitting in a meeting with the company CEO, CFO, COO, and a pile of other department heads, and they all turn and look at you. Because despite your age, you can't help but snicker when someone uses the word "duty" and the only thing that rings in your head is "hahahaha, you said doodie..."

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I saw that the following was put on the bottom of our History page on our Org page on SC.

"AGE RESTRICTION: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS IS AN ADULT ORG. 17+ ONLY"

Is this disclaimer in reference to our biological or mental ages?
If it's the former, well ok then. If it's the later, will we have to dispose of members?

I only ask as my son has expressed interest in joining and Org. He asked me "Dad want's the best Org I can join?" Seriously, that's what he said. Well how could I not steer him here? When he went to our Org page, he saw the disclaimer and was confused. He's over 18 biologically. And he's very much older then me mentally. He was wondering how I was able to join.
Our screening process is basically: "Ar u SPAI?" No......." "You breath air?" "Yes....." "Welcome to TEST Squadron!"

Some members don't breath and we're trying to find out what kinds of ADI they are.

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
There is something fundamentally wrong when you are sitting in a meeting with the company CEO, CFO, COO, and a pile of other department heads, and they all turn and look at you. Because despite your age, you can't help but snicker when someone uses the word "duty" and the only thing that rings in your head is "hahahaha, you said doodie..."
Was it a moment something like this.

Duckforceone

Captain
Feb 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Duckforceone
basically i think the real test should be.

Can he legally drink beer in your home?

if answer is yes, you can stay in TEST.

(i love denmark this way, i got drunk for my first time around age 8... )

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
basically i think the real test should be.

Can he legally drink beer in your home?

if answer is yes, you can stay in TEST.

(i love denmark this way, i got drunk for my first time around age 8... )
Actually, quite a few of the states allow for underage consumption if they are "in a private, non alcohol selling premise, with parental consent". So basically, you can get your kids drunk at home in most states.

Forgot your password?