DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
PMA no idea
IIRC Tier 0 is those (also called Hero assets) character faces that get up close and personal with performances.
Spline following I would guess has something to do with laying of a line (can be curvy or straight or any shape) aka spline, and that it's being followed by something... NPC... building path... moving parts.. your guess is as good as mine there.

Michael

Space Marshal
Sep 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Pewbaca
Havnt watched the video yet:

PMA: post mortem analysis? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postmortem_documentation
also pma ist mentioned in the schedule:

" MobiGlas
This category covers everything associated with your handy personal assistant device, including the base implementation of new apps, the UI interface, and Starmap.

This Week’s Update:
  • Work continued on refining Character movement and rotation. A mini review was held and some key bug fixes were identified that we want to tackle before fully closing the PMA out. "

Spline: what Director said could be anything. I use splines in CAD for curvy shapes

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Okay, thanks, I for myself first guessed something like Physical Medium Attachement (network related stuff). But Post Mortem analysis could also be it.

Reactions: DirectorGunner

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
I thought the spline part was about the building-creation following an artist-drawn path/curvy line (technically called a spline in 3d software)

PMA: Post Meridiem Ale. The kinda drink you have after midday.

Tier Zero is probably a detail level thing? Like in the Hero characters and such.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
This guy Francesco almost made me punch into my monitor!! Jesus f* Christ, WHY!!??

But then Christopher Bolte happend - I almost started to LOVE Francesco. This guy, Christopher...I have no clue what he is talking about. What does he mean with "CPU CON", Player con"?
[edit]he says "player Account", I guess? But "CPU con...?
[edit]COUNT!! He says "count", I got it, finally! Yeah :D

Last edited:
Forgot your password?