Question About Conny

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
so i want to buy conny aquila.and for what i know if i buy it through upgrades.do i got like drake dragonfly too? or no? cause my upgrades is already LTI.so i just wanna know about the dragonfly

Last edited:

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
Don't ever sell you're LTI concept ships, imo. If you intend to stay forever with SC. 20 years from now if SC is still alive... you might want to have not sold it :P
still if i already buy aquila.didnt i got the dragonfly?

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader
What ship did you Upgrade from?
That ship is in the 'Buy Back' list & you can get it back - still keeping the Connie.

A Dragonfly does not come with a Connie Aquila if that is what you are asking.

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
What ship did you Upgrade from?
That ship is in the 'Buy Back' list & you can get it back - still keeping the Connie.

A Dragonfly does not come with a Connie Aquila if that is what you are asking.
oh its not come with dragonfly ? i though i will get some kind of buggy or dragonfly with conny aquila? i dont understand the first question though.what do u mean still keeping the connie?

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
I think the Aquila comes with Ursa Rover and Merlin snub fighter. If you upgrade something that has LTI to an Aquila, then (as far as I know) you will have LTI on Aquila, Ursa, and Merlin.
Is that what you were asking?

Reactions: Karaguya

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
I think the Aquila comes with Ursa Rover and Merlin snub fighter. If you upgrade something that has LTI to an Aquila, then (as far as I know) you will have LTI on Aquila, Ursa, and Merlin.
Is that what you were asking?
oh so its not included dragonfly.just ursa rover and merlin.roger that.then i think im just gonna keep my dragonfly then :DDD

Reactions: Printimus
Forgot your password?