Question about FPS Weapons

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
So I finally earned some aUEC and bought the awesome UEE Heavy Armor and all the guns I want but it seems like there has been a change - used to be 2.4.1 at least, that I could 'carry' the sniper rifle and the energy assault rifle ir energy shotgun on my back, the ballistic assault rifle on my chest, and a pistol in a leg holster.

But now several times I have tried to load up and can only take 2 longs guns and a pistol. Did I miss a change description?

Thanks

'Gimp

Beerjerker

Grand Admiral
Sep 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Beerjerker
So I finally earned some aUEC and bought the awesome UEE Heavy Armor and all the guns I want but it seems like there has been a change - used to be 2.4.1 at least, that I could 'carry' the sniper rifle and the energy assault rifle ir energy shotgun on my back, the ballistic assault rifle on my chest, and a pistol in a leg holster.

But now several times I have tried to load up and can only take 2 longs guns and a pistol. Did I miss a change description?

Thanks

'Gimp
It's still glitchy. I often can see 3 long guns on the character model, but can only select either pistol with 1, or a random rifle with 2 or 3. I often got issues like holding 2 weapons at once, clipping through each other, or seeing a weapon model sideways or invisible all together. Un-equipping the 3rd long gun I wasn't able to access helped with this a bit. Also, hold V to holster, then redraw weapons with corresponding number keys (instead of cycling through weapons) sometimes clears up some issues with the model.
Can't wait for 2.6! I don't expect much in the way of fixes for the FPS game until Star Marine, since it will likely change how FPS works quite a bit.

Forgot your password?