Question About Sabre

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
well what do u guys think ? are they any fighter better than this ? is it big.like does it have toilets :p
and what hangar does it have ? kinda looking a hangar better than aero.how much does sabre cost?

IM CONFUSEDDDD
HAIL TEST

Last edited:

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
Sabre is very good from what I've heard. As far as I know, the three best fighters are considered the Super Hornet, Sabre, and Vanguard. All three are excellent. Generally speaking, the Sabre is intended as an alternative to the super hornet. If you like gimbaled weapons, the Super hornet may be a better choice. If you like large, fixed weapons, the Sabre may be better. All in all, you can't go wrong with any of them.

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
It's a sweetheart. It's fast and handles good. Mine is set up with 2 Mantis Gatlings, 2 Panther repeaters and 6 Rattler II missiles. I love my Super Hornet too, but I don't like gimbaled weapons very much. The SH weps load out and it's ability to take a punch balance both ships pretty evenly for me. The Vanguard packs a wallop, but doesn't maneuver very well. I don't think they're finished with any of these ships though, so EVERYTHING might change!

Reactions: Blind Owl

The Chaos Pope

Grand Admiral
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
The_Chaos_Pope
I'm a big fan of the Sabre. It's fast, nimble and can load 4x S3 guns. No toilets so you'll have to wear a space diaper.

I've got both a Super Hornet and a Sabre and I'll take the Sabre out at every opportunity. I've been debating CCUing my SH to something else (can't melt, it's my game package) but I haven't decided what yet.

Doc Shaftoe

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2014
RSI Handle
DocShaftoe
The Sabre is a beautiful killing machine as long as you fly it smart. It can't tank around like a Super Hornet or a Vanguard can, and even then the damage a Vanguard can do will kill just about everything pretty quickly assuming it's putting rounds on target. If you're intending to fly a ship with someone else, stick to the Super Hornet or the Vanguard, but if you just want a sexy fighter for yourself, go for the Sabre.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
This will give you a ball park price idea for those ships not currently on sale.

http://starcitizen.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_ship_prices
The Banu Merchantman was only $250? I can't wait for the anniversary sale...

On topic though, my Sabre is slowly growing on me. I am a loyal fan of my space pig (super hornet) but the Sabre is just so dodgy. It really is situational though. If it's one on one or one on two, I prefer the Sabre. More than that though, like in vanduul swarm when I have 6 on me, it's all about the space pig.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I love my Super Hornet too, but I don't like gimbaled weapons very much. !
Do what I do - take all the gimbals off and you can fit 3 x size 3 fixed weps instead!

RememberMe

Space Marshal
Mar 27, 2016
RSI Handle
ImRememberMe
I don't have a Sabre, but from what I can see it comes with the Asteroid VFG Industrial hanger. That's if you buy the Sabre directly. If you CCU to it then you have the hanger of the original ship.
wait CCU will give hangar from original ships ? damn..

Forgot your password?