Questions about CCU's

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
Couple of questions about CCU's folks, wonder if ya can help me?

1. Is there a time limit to how long i can hold a CCU before i have to apply it?

2. If the value of the ship goes up that i am CCU'ing to, do i have to pay more to apply it?

3. Are CCU's themselves giftable if bought with credit?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
1) Nope, I still have some CCUs from over a year ago chilling. You need to apply them before Beta, but thats still multiple years off.

2) Nope. Example, if the current price of a say, Hornet to Super Hornet upgrade is 50 dollars then you pay 50 dollars for the CCU. Even if the Super Hornet price went up to 200 bucks, 300 bucks, whatever, your CCU would still turn a Hornet into a Super Hornet, because you already have it purchased in your inventory.

3) Nope.

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
But you could buy say a starter pack ccu that then gift that?
I think that was what i heard soemwhere as long as you buy something with cash if you ccu it after you can then gift it.

Passeeo

Admiral
Jan 20, 2017
RSI Handle
PASSEEO
I have another question. I'm sure i saw an option to add SQ42 to an existing package for around $15 somewhere but i can't seem to find it now, anyone have any idea what happened to this?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I have another question. I'm sure i saw an option to add SQ42 to an existing package for around $15 somewhere but i can't seem to find it now, anyone have any idea what happened to this?
Hmmmm, interesting. Should be there under packages or extras. I'll look when I get home

Forgot your password?