• No.

• Beeeeeeeeer.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Accented

Vice Admiral
Jan 23, 2016
RSI Handle
Accented
So, as many of you may already know, u/Dolvak of r/StarCitizen has given up his position of moderator due to a pretty stupid post (now removed) claiming how because of Dolvak heavy affiliation with INN, he cannot moderate r/StarCitizen without bias. A discussion and more information about that could be found here.

On to the point of this post:

While reading through that post regarding how u/Dolvak is mighty, one of the commenters claimed that he (I assume) is going to abandon r/StarCitizen and move on to v/StarCitizen. v/StarCitizen is a subverse on voat.co (which Redditors should remember from that whole Ellen Pao fiasco a few months back). After a quick scout of that site, it is evident that it is not active at all.

Evil plan forms.

Let's start actively posting quality content at v/StarCitizen. Make -

I stopped typing here because I realized that this is TEST forums, not r/CircleJerk. This post is probably just fuel on internet drama that nobody wants here. Don't hate me please, but I have already typed so much and I don't want to just flush that down the toilet. Regard this as a thread to spam internet drama. Good day, TEST.

Reactions: Blind Owl

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
I am apathetic.
Also, a pathetic, but that's not relevant here.
I know you're talking about Reddit and that lady that did something that caused IMGUR to get covered in pictures of her dressed up as various evil leaders throughout history... but I just don't know what exactly you're talking about.

I think we should focus on having beer, having fun, talking about our feelings and Star Citizen, here, where we're safe....

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
I am apathetic.
Also, a pathetic, but that's not relevant here.
I know you're talking about Reddit and that lady that did something that caused IMGUR to get covered in pictures of her dressed up as various evil leaders throughout history... but I just don't know what exactly you're talking about.

I think we should focus on having beer, having fun, talking about our feelings and Star Citizen, here, where we're safe....

Seemed appropriate, I felt a microaggression trigger, or something, might be the burrito I had for lunch though.... ;^)

'Gimp

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
This is nothing new about dolvak and his involvement with INN causing friction.

Personally I can't give a shit, but being a person in the limelight does put a lot of stress on drama on your plate.

INN would be better served by Dolvak doing his thing there and not having to worry about reddit drama.

Also, INN can now slap on as many ads and monetize as much as they want, nobody on reddit can point fingers and claim shenanigans because Dolvak is head mod on the subreddit.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Wait, there are other countries?

This changes everything.

Sorry Blind_Owl, maybe you can find it via a legal path - it was funny.

'Gimp
No worries brother, the interwebs shall save the day!
Also, the other countries thing...news to me man. I thought we all wore yellow and bled black. Or maybe vise versa. I get confused. Easily.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

CosmicTrader

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Oct 30, 2015
RSI Handle
CosmicTrader

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle