Ramble On

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
My younger brother loves the Uncharted series. I haven't played them, but anything with Wahlberg, Holland and Bandaras is gonna get my money. I am a sucker for treasure movies in general. The National Treasure movies, Fool's Gold, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, and of course all the Indy movies--got no choice to buy the ticket. And this, "the greatest undiscovered treasure of all time"? I'm in. Have you seen Fool's Gold? It was a friggin' awesome sleeper.

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
My younger brother loves the Uncharted series. I haven't played them, but anything with Wahlberg, Holland and Bandaras is gonna get my money. I am a sucker for treasure movies in general. The National Treasure movies, Fool's Gold, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, and of course all the Indy movies--got no choice to buy the ticket. And this, "the greatest undiscovered treasure of all time"? I'm in. Have you seen Fool's Gold? It was a friggin' awesome sleeper.
I did not expect to see Wahlberg in this, Banderas even less. I miss those guys, Desperado and Assassins are some of my all time favorites. Wahlberg is underrated imo, for example I never thought I'd give two shits about some roided up body builders movie (pain & gain was the title I think) but that was a really fun flick.
As for Holland, yeah, I'm not sure he fits? He looks way younger than Nathan Drake on the box art of the games so I'm guessing this is an origin story?
Seen all those you mentioned (Last Crusade is better than Raiders, fight me!) , but never heard of fools gold. Although I seem to recognize that hippie t shirt as the source of some memes.
I'm usually not a fan of movies where the plot is "everyone hysterically shouts/screams their lines for 2 hours for no apperent reason". It's not my cuppa tea

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Seen all those you mentioned (Last Crusade is better than Raiders, fight me!) , but never heard of fools gold.
It is by far the funniest in the genre. Totally worth the ticket.
Oh the things that could have been....
Except Nathan Fillian got really fat years ago. If you were watching Castle, you know he could never get a role like that now.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Except Nathan Fillian got really fat years ago. If you were watching Castle, you know he could never get a role like that now.
Hollywood has some pretty impressive body transforming diet technology if there is enough budget enough to motivate the actor...

Take Mr. Batman, for instance.

Reactions: Lorddarthvik
Forgot your password?