RDR2 coming to PC Nov 5th!

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Just thinking about those gold bars in addition to the treasure to hunt down and missions makes me kinda counting down the days :like: . Now if I can become a time traveler as our Montoya mentioned with access to some of my personal SC weapons and Armor then it would be a perfect RDR world,...ohhh yeah it would need an Aurora to get around the map a bit quicker as well:drunk:.

Reactions: Scape and Sayora

Rear_Intruder

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 9, 2017
RSI Handle
Rear_Intruder
This means that I will not be buying the Outer Worlds. RDR2 comes out 2 weeks later and looking at the game play for Theouterworlds it looks like the NPC movements may be a direct lift from Fall Out. As an example when I watched the game play video at 1 min in the female character lifting her gun struck me as Fall Out 4 game play.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uYMmdr0wp0

Does anyone who has played RDR2 on console have any thoughts as to its improvements from RDR -- no spoilers obviously.

PeppaPigKilla

Admiral
Sep 15, 2019
RSI Handle
PeppaPigKilla
This means that I will not be buying the Outer Worlds. RDR2 comes out 2 weeks later and looking at the game play for Theouterworlds it looks like the NPC movements may be a direct lift from Fall Out. As an example when I watched the game play video at 1 min in the female character lifting her gun struck me as Fall Out 4 game play.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uYMmdr0wp0

Does anyone who has played RDR2 on console have any thoughts as to its improvements from RDR -- no spoilers obviously.

story is one of the best ive ever experienced,
guns works great
the wildlife is fantastic,
graphics ofc
exploration too, map is big

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So how amazing is this game? I'm looking at it for 33% off on Greenmangaming right now, and I'm seriously thinking about it. I'm don't really care about the online portion of the game, as ain't nobody got time for that, but yeah...
Is it worth the 60 bucks? Or am I going to buy Star Wars instead?

Reactions: Sraika

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
So how amazing is this game? I'm looking at it for 33% off on Greenmangaming right now, and I'm seriously thinking about it. I'm don't really care about the online portion of the game, as ain't nobody got time for that, but yeah...
I've done 68% of the main storyline, and there's still like 10-20 hours of epilogue to go, then there is the freeroam stuff I haven't done yet, challenges, hunting, fishing, bounties, farming, and who knows. And thats just thr single player!
Yes, I'd definitely buy this over SW.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Loving it, I only have about an hour in single play, the rest of my time has been in reddead online. It's great.

Forgot your password?