Ready to grind away my life for you guys

HowitzerShells

Lieutenant
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
HowitzerShells
I sexually Identify as a 4-1/2 in. 4.5 Amp Heavy Duty Angle Grinder. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of gliding over metal rebar and grinding and polishing it to perfection. People say to me that a person being an angle grinder is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install an abrasive diamond-tipped disk, safety-lock paddle switch and a 4.5 watt power supply on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Dewalt” and respect my right to grind metal and grind needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a powertoolphobe and need to check your freight tool privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

If this game has any sort of grind at all - I'll be there.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
See guys?

I always said that if we keep our standards high enough, we will attract high quality members like this guy!

Reactions: Euthanize91

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
You know, this just grinds my gears. I've had it drilled into me for years and years about what a man can and cannot do, and here you come along, plug yourself in here, and figure you mitre just fit in...

well, NO! You can just go screw yourself, okay?! Maybe I should hammer this point home a bit more: We're Ryobi people and don't have room for your kind, here. So just go sawed off!

did... did I use the correct puns here? Also, welcome to TEST!!!!

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
I sexually Identify as a 4-1/2 in. 4.5 Amp Heavy Duty Angle Grinder. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of gliding over metal rebar and grinding and polishing it to perfection. People say to me that a person being an angle grinder is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install an abrasive diamond-tipped disk, safety-lock paddle switch and a 4.5 watt power supply on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Dewalt” and respect my right to grind metal and grind needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a powertoolphobe and need to check your freight tool privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

If this game has any sort of grind at all - I'll be there.
4.5 Watt PSU wouldn't move crap ! Since your also at 4.5Ampheres. 1V for the armateur, You'd be a very slow grind... you'd need like 50Turns or more with a C rating of 20+.

I Still welcome you though! Beers there *points* Seeya in space !

Space Monkey

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 21, 2015
RSI Handle
FlyingSpaceMonkey
Well, you better do it now and change your name to Dewalt cause that's gonna stick. Welcome to TEST!

Grinding auroras are next to the Montoya's replacement nipples.

Elac

Commander
Aug 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Elac
We see you for what you are Dewalt. Stay on the grind!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST Dewalt!

Forgot your password?