Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So this happened:
My package 3.jpg

I'll probably buy-back my Freelancer LTI Package and use that to upgrade to the Redeemer in the future. I'm the meantime, I've added the most value I can to my current package, without spending another dime. When the time is appropriate, I'll work my way up from said Freelancer, using some of the remaining CCU's I have that have suddenly become worth something (Taurus to original Khartu Al, now worth 20, Gladiator to Hornet, now worth 15, etc)

With any luck, the Carrack will be on sale again sometime in the near future, and I'll be able to procure a BMM to Carrack CCU. I'm praying they don't abolish the 0 CCU before that. Although from the way I'm reading it, they're only abolishing it on new concept sales. Dare to dream I guess.

Although if I can find it in my heart to let go of the Carrack, I can still CCU the BMM back to the Redeemer (I have some of those CCUs as well), and then I can tell myself that I'm happy with my fleet. Haha

Reactions: Cool-Hand-Luke

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
So this happened:
View attachment 6428

I'll probably buy-back my Freelancer LTI Package and use that to upgrade to the Redeemer in the future. I'm the meantime, I've added the most value I can to my current package, without spending another dime. When the time is appropriate, I'll work my way up from said Freelancer, using some of the remaining CCU's I have that have suddenly become worth something (Taurus to original Khartu Al, now worth 20, Gladiator to Hornet, now worth 15, etc)

With any luck, the Carrack will be on sale again sometime in the near future, and I'll be able to procure a BMM to Carrack CCU. I'm praying they don't abolish the 0 CCU before that. Although from the way I'm reading it, they're only abolishing it on new concept sales. Dare to dream I guess.

Although if I can find it in my heart to let go of the Carrack, I can still CCU the BMM back to the Redeemer (I have some of those CCUs as well), and then I can tell myself that I'm happy with my fleet. Haha
Told myself I'd buy their dedicated stealth ship and be done. A bomber makes me happy, but this is the last one.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yeah. I'm still looking at working the numbers to get that Redeemer. May drop the Hurricane, then buyback the Freelancer LTI Package and upgrade it to the Defender, just to have the package. Gotta wait for a buy back token though, so no move until then.

In the meantime I TEST out the Bucky and Hurricane (if she's released fast) and decide if I want to keep either of them.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Yeah. I'm still looking at working the numbers to get that Redeemer. May drop the Hurricane, then buyback the Freelancer LTI Package and upgrade it to the Defender, just to have the package. Gotta wait for a buy back token though, so no move until then.

In the meantime I TEST out the Bucky and Hurricane (if she's released fast) and decide if I want to keep either of them.
Owl, I will buy that Freelancer LTI Package from you :)

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Owl, you seem to like the Redeemer more than the Hurricane, so I'll trade you this:

You send me your Freelancer package and I'll pay you what you paid for it plus the money to buy yourself a Hurricane to Redeemer CCU.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Last edited:
Reactions: Stevetank

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I don't lie about deals. I really want that package and you really want a Redeemer. I made you an offer you can't refuse.

(And sorry about the delay; 5 hours of D&D happened)
No worries on any delay my friend. I'm never in a rush anymore.

Reactions: Stevetank

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
Wasn't it a gift from the French?
:flag_fr::hearts::flag_us:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
No, that was the statue of liberty. Only took us like 84 years to assemble it. Not because we didn't know how but because we didn't actually like it, ha. Mount Rushmore is that sacred indian mountain that we had some artist blow the hell up in the shape of our presidents. Originally it was going to be 4 people of the frontier, but then the artist was like "Screw that! I'mma put Abe, Teddy, Jackson, and George on there!". So then he did and ran out of money to complete it, which makes it even more American.

I still like France, even though most people make fun of them. Without France, America would not be like it is today. Probably much more British and more like Canada, but that's not the America you all love :P

Cool-Hand-Luke

Space Marshal
Jan 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Cool-Hand-Luke
I thought the hold up with the statue of liberty assembly was that it came with big bags of metric nuts and bolts.
We were too polite to tell them they F uped and took years to develop the vise grip tool to assemble the darn thing.
But... I could be mistaken.

Stevetank

Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I thought the hold up with the statue of liberty assembly was that it came with big bags of metric nuts and bolts.
We were too polite to tell them they F uped and took years to develop the vise grip tool to assemble the darn thing.
But... I could be mistaken.
That's the reason why we didn't like it. Like, really? A millimeter? Like did you really have to take a meter and cut it up into 1,000 pieces and then just use 8 of them? Why not use 5/8ths of an inch instead? Clearly French was not thinking.

Merica: 1, France: 0

Forgot your password?