Reclaimer walk through by some guy

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Wow, that guy needs some new batteries, he's way low energy.

But yeah, the interiors look awesome. I especially like the main elevator.

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
like it... im not sure how I am going to devote time to all my ships... think this is a change in gaming mindset. I could live a year (RL) running the reclaimer. I guess we need to figure out how we are going to man all our ships... I have a feeling I cant run my reclaimer, orion, and endeavor all at once. Hope they build a NPC world to help out.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
like it... im not sure how I am going to devote time to all my ships... think this is a change in gaming mindset. I could live a year (RL) running the reclaimer. I guess we need to figure out how we are going to man all our ships... I have a feeling I cant run my reclaimer, orion, and endeavor all at once. Hope they build a NPC world to help out.
Heck, I could probably live a year running a specific function on the reclaimer. Specialize the crud out of that function.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
I was inside one. I liked it. A lot.
And I got lost in one. It was a kick ass time exploring and going 'Hey wow! look at this?" and "Woops that was an airlock." which does allow entry from the outside, so a raiding party? I just hope it becomes the loaner for the Orion. I don't want to find myself buying another huge industrial ship.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Heck, I could probably live a year running a specific function on the reclaimer. Specialize the crud out of that function.
I was wondering about this too.
People keep saying "yeah, if one day you feel like flying your Reclaimer, go ahead and do it. Tomorrow you'll take out the Javelin and so on". I feel it's not going to work that way. You'll need to invest a lot of time and UEC in the big ships. I mean yeah, you can pull out an Aurora or a Cutlass anytime, but a Javelin might take a few people some time to refuel, rearm, stock up and get flying - and you won't just be able to pull it out whenever you feel like it.
Guess we'll find out in a few years. :)

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
but a Javelin might take a few people some time to refuel, rearm, stock up and get flying - and you won't just be able to pull it out whenever you feel like it.
I agree. And when you need to refuel a Cap ship, it's gonna cost a lot of creds. So unless they make them very fuel efficient, which ain't gonna happen, those ships are probably gonna stay at the dock for special occasions.

Come to think of it, that might be an excellent reason for me to get a Starfarer.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Come to think of it, that might be an excellent reason for me to get a Starfarer.
I CCU'd my Starfarer to an Endeavor and I'm afraid it's going to cost a LOT more.
Then again, I guess the Starfarer won't be a money-making machine. Yes, it will never have to pay for fuel, but you'll still have to pay for crew, repairs and other taxes.

Forgot your password?