Record: Artemus

Artemus

Lieutenant
Nov 7, 2013
Officer Record

Name: Artemus Cousland

Security Clearance: Delta 2

Biography

Artemus enlisted in the UEE the moment he had the opportunity to do so. As a spacer with nothing more to do than twiddle his thumbs and dream of ship flying, he took little hesitation in joining up with the UEE Pilot's Academy, where he'd make A's and B's on fairly consistent levels. While he wasn't exactly one to enjoy the tight confines of personal vessels, his deep understanding of ship mechanics and limitations allowed him to be an incredibly versatile pilot.

Once he expressed interest to work on larger ships, he was assigned to a Constellation vessel under the training Captain Corwin. The pair's shared disciplines of engineering and piloting were thought to seamlessly work into an unstoppable team, but ultimately ended up being an argument between weather or not the parking brake was on. Allegedly, there just wasn't enough power flowing to the engines to make any meaningful distance.

The Conestalltion's crew was quickly disbanded and told to go revisit simulations. Since the assignment was already there, the newly promoted Lt. Commander actively sought out Captain Corwin to continue serving underneath him.

Commanders Notes:

Disciplined, knowledgeable, and adaptable. Always comes to briefing on time, and never ceases to disappoint. Occasionally takes command of vessels under stress - despite Captain's orders.

Medical Report

Blood type: O

Height: 5'9"

Sex: Male

Sobriety: Yes

Fitness Grade: C

Mental Fitness: A

Citations:

Confident, almost to a degree of cockiness. Impulsive, and constantly willing to 'prove himself' by performing dangerous tasks.

Has repeatedly denied the existence of the phrase 'overwhelming force', instead calling it 'effective measures.'

Disciplinary Notes

Must be given constant instruction on the difference between an active Mine and an Anomaly.

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
I remember when you flew me into a mine you had deployed in a simulator. I think we can use tactics like that here in Artemis Division. Welcome aboard!

Reactions: Vastair
Forgot your password?