Record: Domini Agendus Raynor

D

DominationAgenda

Name: Domini Agendus Raynor

Security Clearance: Five

Biography

Informations about his past unknown to most members of the UEE fleet as well as the Artemis Devision.
Finished school 2 years before his classmates to join the UEE fleet.

Joined the UEE fleet at the age of 15. Joined the Artemis at the age of 17 out of boredum.
Informations after his father and mother are being kept secret as safety masures.

Commanders Notes:
One of the newest Members of the Artemis Devision. Behaviour unpredictable. Successfully completed all exams. Failed most of the flight training simulations. Excellent at gathering information.

Medical Report

Blood type: B+

Height: 6'

Sex: Male

Sobriety: Occasionally drinks after missions, depending on the success and the money earned.

Fitness Grade: A

Mental Fitness: C

Citations:

Gave key information to the Artemis Devision, avoiding the death of 5 men.

Disciplinary Notes

Suspended from school twice for not sharing same view as classmates or teacher resulting in an unfriendly arguement.

Reactions: Tyronne

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Welcome aboard kid. I think you will like it here, it says on your record that you occasionally drink after missions, we will fix that.

D

DominationAgenda

Welcome aboard kid. I think you will like it here, it says on your record that you occasionally drink after missions, we will fix that.
If you could provide me with the money to buy drinks after every mission I will do so.

D

DominationAgenda

Money is the barrier that you must break through to be a true TESTahaulic. You will soon realize that its better to be broke and drunk.
Sir, with all my respect, doing so would hinder my ability to attend missions.

fxd

Lieutenant
May 13, 2014
RSI Handle
FxD
So you gathering information, i like information.
We should have a Geddon "Gray Oil" Bourbon at a bar of your choice in the near future.

Live long and sober.

Forgot your password?