Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Officer Record

Name: Peter Rothie

Security Clearance: O-5

Biography

A 30-year veteran of TEST, Peter served valiantly and achieved a very, very high rank. He also got very, very high and crashed a Bengal into a small colony world, and therefore was demoted back to Ensign. In a fit of rage, he barricaded himself inside the TEST bar. UEE SWAT teams breached the perimeter 3 days later, and discovered that a majority of the interior had been coated in a substance described as 'Putrid, absolutely disgusting', 'Revolting', and 'Delicious' and nearly every item in the building containing alcohol, including the med kits and the fuel reservoir of a small buggy parked inside. Peter was recovered from the sewer systems approximately 300 miles south of the bar later that day. He was then demoted again.

Medical Report

Blood type: A (for Alcohol)

Height: 6'1''

Sex: Yes

Sobriety: Absolutely not.

Fitness Grade: C-

Mental Fitness: AAA+ A (Commander's note: He seems to be in decent mental faculties, considering he hacked the database and changed his gradings)

Citations:

Emperor's Citation for Gallantry

See biography.

Disciplinary Notes

Allowed as a pilot under these circumstances;

1) All other TEST pilots are incapacitated or absent.
2) He agrees to take a BAC test before (and during) the mission.
3) He does not 'smell like teen spirit'.
4) Hell has frozen over.

Commander's Note: Seriously guys, keep this psychopath in the bar. Remember, he is no longer a [CLASSIFIED]. Your grandmother technically ranks higher than him. Don't engage in conversation, eye contact, or carnal interactions. Do not give him change or table food.

Last edited:

RoyElliot

Lieutenant
Apr 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Diodenysus
Ah, Leftenant Elliot. I remember you. I think. Do I know you?
Probably not. I was one of a few hundred pilots from that Bengal. The XO sent out a bunch of us in Hornets to try to take out the engines of the ship, but you piloted that thing singlehandedly like a bat out of hell. We scattered as best as we could before the Bengal made impact, so a bunch of us sort of had a little "MIA" mini-vacation before central command made an effort to find us.

Best goddamn mutiny I've ever had the pleasure of participating in, sir.

Reactions: Prothean

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Probably not. I was one of a few hundred pilots from that Bengal. The XO sent out a bunch of us in Hornets to try to take out the engines of the ship, but you piloted that thing singlehandedly like a bat out of hell. We scattered as best as we could before the Bengal made impact, so a bunch of us sort of had a little "MIA" mini-vacation before central command made an effort to find us.

Best goddamn mutiny I've ever had the pleasure of participating in, sir.
Why wasn't I invited, that sounds great! Where'd you stay? Xen? Eden Prime? Backwater Terra?

Reactions: RoyElliot

RoyElliot

Lieutenant
Apr 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Diodenysus
Why wasn't I invited, that sounds great! Where'd you stay? Xen? Eden Prime? Backwater Terra?
Ellis III, if I remember right, since the resorts have huge discounts during the off season. We mostly hung by the beach, and caught some minor-league races.

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Ellis III, if I remember right, since the resorts have huge discounts during the off season. We mostly hung by the beach, and caught some minor-league races.
Sounds like a damn good time. I've done some races myself, but I keep getting disqualified, I dunno why.

Reactions: RoyElliot

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
Perhaps we can repeat this "accident" and I can join? I'm getting tired of all the simulations and my crew desperately needs access to a rest room. It has been over a year since any of them got to shower.

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Perhaps we can repeat this "accident" and I can join? I'm getting tired of all the simulations and my crew desperately needs access to a rest room. It has been over a year since any of them got to shower.
I'll need a Bengal and 12CCs of Terran cacao.

Corwin

Captain
Nov 4, 2013
RSI Handle
wolfpup118
I'll need a Bengal and 12CCs of Terran cacao.
Using my unique position of power, I hereby grant you a life sized baegel carrier and your cacao. Does this mean we're friends? If so, can you help me next Saturday take over the cafeteria and hold that grumpy old cook hostage until he gives in to Taco Tuesdays?

Prothean

Lieutenant
Apr 24, 2014
RSI Handle
Prothean051
Using my unique position of power, I hereby grant you a life sized baegel carrier and your cacao. Does this mean we're friends? If so, can you help me next Saturday take over the cafeteria and hold that grumpy old cook hostage until he gives in to Taco Tuesdays?
Wait, isn't there already Taco Thursdays?

Forgot your password?