Reddfaction questions

smokebaca

Captain
Feb 12, 2014
RSI Handle
smokebaca
I was browsing the forums and noticed that people are interested in integrating with reddfaction. I personally think this is great but I have some questions.

I understand as a whole red faction is big but they have multiple sub groups such as a mining corps, pirate, exploration, etc. Also I have looked at the organizations on RSI and a lot of them are listed as hardcore. I guess my question is are we going to integrate with them more as time goes on. Such as do there flight training before the game is even released? or plan what type of pirating/objectives we want to hit?

I just think there are enough people here already to do everything they are already planning. I am asking this because when I played eve the corps in the game were very cautious of infiltrators and wanted to stay in a close nit circle and I wouldn't be surprised if problems arise later. Not saying they will because I always laughed when it happened because in the end it is a game. I have simply noticed the difference in atmospheres between the groups.

I do think both groups are awesome though I would like to be in both ASFL and TestCorps but in the end if I had to choose TestCorps seems like a more suitable place for my taste

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
TEST Squadron is a reddit-based organization. ReddFaction is the umbrella alliance for all official reddit-based organizations. TEST is affiliated with ReddFaction as a Periwinkle member organization, which means that we're all redditors and there's a loose political alliance between TEST and other ReddFaction organizations, but that doesn't imply anything more formal than that.

TEST leadership have indicated that we may have more closely knit operational alliances with certain ReddFaction member organizations, but that may be true of non-Reddit orgs as well. Members of TEST are welcome to participate in other organizations, including other Reddit-based orgs.

Reactions: TestBot
Forgot your password?