Reddit user complains of too much TEST stuff on r/starcitizen

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I completely understand where he was coming from, but the fact that the entire thread went the direction it did was most humorous.

Reactions: halfsane

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
It made me happy that outside fo a few people here and there, the reaction to TEST being... well, TEST has been overwhelmingly positive.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
It was a great thread, and what impressed me most was all the TESTies that showed up to TESTify that yes, we are indeed a horrible org! It's kind of hard to mock TEST when the members and leadership are already mocking it in the first place...

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
It was a great thread, and what impressed me most was all the TESTies that showed up to TESTify that yes, we are indeed a horrible org! It's kind of hard to mock TEST when the members and leadership are already mocking it in the first place...
So you have discovered our secret!

When the very first statement on our recruitment poster is says "Worst players in the verse!", anything that can possibly follow is a compliment.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
So you have discovered our secret!

When the very first statement on our recruitment poster is says "Worst players in the verse!", anything that can possibly follow is a compliment.
Or like my math professor once told me in regards to my grade: "Once you hit rock bottom, you can't really go anywhere but up!"

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
Or like my math professor once told me in regards to my grade: "Once you hit rock bottom, you can't really go anywhere but up!"
Your math teacher was ....not correct, you can always go lower. We have drills to get through rock these days.

Forgot your password?