Redeemer 2020

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I was really hoping for more info on the Redeemer. CIG said to keep out eyes open during the Aegis event, but nothing . . .
I felt the same way, outside of the hologram showing the new framework, not a damn thing has been said, I know we still have a few days so lets hope something comes out but overall I have to admit the entire week for me was just meh, the game was completely unplayable except for a few sessions, but as usual I had several 30ks, the amount of bugs were insane just absolutely flooded with bugs I had to reset my character 4 times so far this week and I have never had to reset until this week, if I had to rate this event it would be a 3/10.

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
Here are my 2 complaints about the redesign.

1) why is the bottom bulk added? It's a gun ship not a cargo ship.
2) the tail now curves up into the firing arc of the top turret.... I will now blast my own ship to pieces shooting at an enemy.
It carries cargo, the cargo has to go somewhere.

The concept had 12 SCU of cargo, with nowhere to put it, now it has it,

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Here are my 2 complaints about the redesign.

1) why is the bottom bulk added? It's a gun ship not a cargo ship.
2) the tail now curves up into the firing arc of the top turret.... I will now blast my own ship to pieces shooting at an enemy.
The bottom bulk may be the result of the new design dynamics that require space inside for things like bulkheads and walls. The rear stabilizers sweep up instead of down to keep them out of the fire arc of the rear turret they added.

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
I picked one up because guns and cargo and stuff.

Forgot your password?