Redeemer appears to be back...

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Details:
https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/1/thread/spaceship-prices/277912

"That being said, there have been two conversation points raised since we've made this change.

The first is that this change was made as a result of $0 CCU hoarding. While we still have the $0 CCU issue as a whole, this particular action was not taken with any consideration other than the ones mentioned above.

The second is that we did not provide notice. This is the first time we've removed an item from permanent availability in the store, and we agree with many of you that we should have provided notice. For this reason, and to accommodate those with liquid CCU fleets, we are restoring the Redeemer and all relevant CCUs to the store until July 10th, at which point the ship will be removed again until such time as we can better share with you details about its future."
- Lando

TL;DR: They said they didn't pull it because of the BMM. It's going to be available again until July 10th.

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Guess I better get a few Andromeda to Redeemer CCUs.

Ya know, just in case...

...any more or you want $250 BMMs.

Mwaahahahah
Our 250$ BMM shall blot out the sun.

But on a more serious note... i'm now back to the dilemma on weiter or not I should go for a 2nd BMM, counting on the availability of either 0$ CCU to Carrack etc (as if), price changes placing something desirable barely above it or eventually going for a Genesis.

Being a indecisive person sucks... I think... D:

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I have 2 BMMs and I am not thinking twice about it. I'm saving one ccu for later though just in case some special package comes out this December. I might buy another andro to BMM upgrade though. The thing that sucks though is I bought with cash 1 of my andro to redeemer upgrade from my buybacks.... they need to not do this flip flop stuff I have enough problems to deal with lol. Anyhow heres to hoping they make the redeemer worth buying I have always liked the name.(2-4 S6 guns would be great)

I_MIKE_I

Space Marshal
May 7, 2016
RSI Handle
I_MIKE_I
Anyhow heres to hoping they make the redeemer worth buying I have always liked the name.(2-4 S6 guns would be great)
I don't see that happening... I kinda feel like something like that is on their no-go list, because let's face it... a lot of people would go for a Freelancer-Sized Combat Ship with big, long range guns.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I don't see that happening... I kinda feel like something like that is on their no-go list, because let's face it... a lot of people would go for a Freelancer-Sized Combat Ship with big, long range guns.
They gotta make the ship worth its 250 one way or another atm I wouldn't even think about getting it as there are so many much better ships out there. They need to make a slower heavy gunner out that can really pack a punch without missiles.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Our 250$ BMM shall blot out the sun.

But on a more serious note... i'm now back to the dilemma on weiter or not I should go for a 2nd BMM, counting on the availability of either 0$ CCU to Carrack etc (as if), price changes placing something desirable barely above it or eventually going for a Genesis.

Being a indecisive person sucks... I think... D:
I'm thinking along the same lines. I have one Redeemer and one BMM, but don't know whether I'll keep it or CCU to Carrack/Genesis. Or get a second one BMM by upgrading the Redeemer . . .

But I really like the Redeemer, haha.

Ships are hard.

Forgot your password?