Remember the fallen...

Adiran

Admiral
Mar 28, 2015
RSI Handle
Adiran
Today in America is Memorial Day.

This day is very special to me as a veteran. Today is the one day a year that is set aside to remember the men and women who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. This is not the day to thank a veteran. We were lucky enough to come home from the war, if only physically. Let us have a moment of silence today... raise your beer to the heavens and thank them for their willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty.

If you have a Hero in your life, put their name in this thread. If you do not have a Hero in your life, take a moment to read the names of the others listed here. And have a moment of silence in their honor.

If you are not from America, Take this time to remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice for your country. List their names and have a moment of reverence for their sacrifice.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ZCvBct6lA

JackAvalon

Space Marshal
Nov 26, 2015
RSI Handle
Jack_Avalon
Every single one of my EOD Brothers and Sisters are heroes. Putting their lives on the line every day to ensure that people all over the world are safe from Terrorist/Criminal explosive devices. Hats off to you guys and gals as well as all who currently serve and all who have served before us.

Reactions: Okieflyer
Forgot your password?