Represented TEST in Tokyo, and no one noticed! Where are the Japanese testies!?

panzer

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
panzer
So I went to Tokyo and Shonan in Japan for a research workshop. Dressed in TEST merchandise, every single day. To my dismay not one "Test Squadron, Best Squadron!" was heard.

So, where oh where all the Japanese testies hiding!? :P Or maybe they got scared by the loud laughing drunk viking that I am? Where are the test ninjas!? Hiding in the shadows? ;) I am sure I was noticeable, I was at least one head taller than the 95% of the people around me :P I felt like singing "I'm big in Japan" constantly :P (Tom Waits fans, anyone? ;) )

However, the researchers I worked with were quite curious about Star Citizen and Test... several had even heard about it as "Oh yeah, that game that never will get done.".... oh the agony.

Anywaaay... here are a couple of pictures of my ugly mug... representing TEST in Japan.

IMG_20171206_144032.jpg
IMG_20171206_163324.jpg

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
So I went to Tokyo and Shonan in Japan for a research workshop. Dressed in TEST merchandise, every single day. To my dismay not one "Test Squadron, Best Squadron!" was heard.

So, where oh where all the Japanese testies hiding!? :P Or maybe they got scared by the loud laughing drunk viking that I am? Where are the test ninjas!? Hiding in the shadows? ;) I am sure I was noticeable, I was at least one head taller than the 95% of the people around me :P I felt like singing "I'm big in Japan" constantly :P (Tom Waits fans, anyone? ;) )

However, the researchers I worked with were quite curious about Star Citizen and Test... several had even heard about it as "Oh yeah, that game that never will get done.".... oh the agony.

Anywaaay... here are a couple of pictures of my ugly mug... representing TEST in Japan.

View attachment 8460 View attachment 8461
I live in Yokosuka let me know if you head out this way. its 1 hour south of tokyo

smeggy

Space Marshal
Aug 28, 2015
RSI Handle
sm3ggy
Nara is an interesting place, was there back in September. Currently mostly spend my time state-side and then over there every-other year for a month or so. If plans go the way we are thinking, will relocate to Osaka in a few years.

Forgot your password?