Respawn mechanics change! Good or bad?

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Surprisingly, the Prowler has always been unimpressive so far as stealth is concerned.

It does come with a Stealth A reactor, but only 1 which is not enough given its weapons. It has great shields worth having even if you don’t want the ship, which are very stealthy and can be left on. Also we’re given to believe it has a stealth coating that reduces its radar cross section—great against NPC craft, but not important v players since they so seldom ping.

The Prowler has always had a much larger sig than hoped. It is also up about 13k and that is far too high for what it is intended, IMHO.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
The old regen system was great!!! Why did they do that!?!?

I loved waking up in a hospital bed, reorienting myself trying to find my clothes, and then riding a train for 5 minutes towards a ship hangar. Getting into my ship and quantuming for 20 minutes to my location. Finally exiting my ship, glitching on the step ladder, and leading me to die to do it all over again. FIDELITY!! C.ROBERTZ DEATH OF SPACEMAN!!! EAT IT NERDS.
You actually made it to your hanger?!?! It's the tram that usually gets me... Just standing on the platform minding my own business, then a random tram floats through the platform sending me falling through the planet to my death. At least the medical facility isn't far...

Forgot your password?