Return to the Land of the Free

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
With the North Korean/South Korean aggression these days, it seems that I have overstayed my welcome here. Tomorrow I will be waking up in the land of the free and glorious bald eagles.

So...what games are you up to these days :D Was getting especially bored here since I couldn't bring my heavy-ass gaming rig (I knew I should have gone mini-itx). :D

Looking forward to chatting with you drunken folks again!

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
Can you bring back some defectors I need a new gardener

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark

Welcome back!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Always good to come back to the States after being abroad for a while.... until day 2 of being back in the US and the first thing you see is the news of a Kardashian or someone a Kardashian talked to/screwed/or stood next to.... while issues like what is happening in Korea or around the world is being ignored....

Reactions: SeungRyul

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
With the North Korean/South Korean aggression these days, it seems that I have overstayed my welcome here. Tomorrow I will be waking up in the land of the free and glorious bald eagles.

So...what games are you up to these days :D Was getting especially bored here since I couldn't bring my heavy-ass gaming rig (I knew I should have gone mini-itx). :D

Looking forward to chatting with you drunken folks again!
Yay, you did good!

Forgot your password?