SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Hello All Your Beloved Forum Manager Here,

Last couple of days we seem to have attracted the attention of a lot of spam bots offering us free uggs :D (so nice of them!). Anyway I have raised the security standards of the forum for the time being so you may be challenged by a simple captcha for "suspicious behavior". Also registration has gotten tiny bit harder requiring you to perform a multiplication problem. If you see any spammy content, just report it and the staff will handle it within [some unit of time]. :P

Thats all folks. And dont forget to pick up those free uggs!

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
You're the man Seung!

SeungRyul

Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
New defensive measures locked registrations of 10+ Spammer accounts :) Further increased security for the entire website :)

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
wow
such nazi
so mod
seung more like himmler-ung
wow
wow​

Reactions: Dank Commander

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
What is this and why do I see it everywhere?

What is its origin?
wow
such confuse
doesn't know doge
such enlightenment
wow
give yourself to doge

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I know doge, I was wondering if this came before doge, or is doge the source?

Flipper

Nov 1, 2013
Yeah, sorry, I tend to go a little overboard with it. For some reason it's like the one meme that hasn't lost its hilarity for me. I dunno.

wow​

Daiten Baou

Rear Admiral
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
DaitenTryce
Hello All Your Beloved Forum Manager Here,

Last couple of days we seem to have attracted the attention of a lot of spam bots offering us free uggs :D (so nice of them!). Anyway I have raised the security standards of the forum for the time being so you may be challenged by a simple captcha for "suspicious behavior". Also registration has gotten tiny bit harder requiring you to perform a multiplication problem. If you see any spammy content, just report it and the staff will handle it within [some unit of time]. :p

Thats all folks. And dont forget to pick up those free uggs!
...So... No public viewing of Spam Bot execution? We're not tying them to Auroras and sending them into the nearest black hole?

Barthanes

Admiral
Nov 10, 2013
RSI Handle
BarthanesGraves
good.
I don't have swell feelings towards the ---- DPRK.
Nobody likes thanksgiving getting ---- interrupted by a goddamn phonecall telling you to report to work tomorrow to do a ------g BMD sortie. Especially cause some some --- drinking chubby little ------ wants to launch off a couple of ------- missiles to prove how big his ---- is in front of the world.

(this rage brought to you by a sailor)
(use your imagination on the dotted lines.)

SeungRyul

Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
good.
I don't have swell feelings towards the ---- DPRK.
Nobody likes thanksgiving getting ---- interrupted by a goddamn phonecall telling you to report to work tomorrow to do a ------g BMD sortie. Especially cause some some --- drinking chubby little ------ wants to launch off a couple of ------- missiles to prove how big his ---- is in front of the world.

(this rage brought to you by a sailor)
(use your imagination on the dotted lines.)

LETS PLAY HANGMAN

Hmmm let me see

C - O - L ?

Forgot your password?